WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Meet

2 posters

Go down

Next Meet Empty Next Meet

Post by dago Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 am

Ok guys and gals friday nite we will be going to Stingers meet time 6.30 winn dixie in walker.Then saturday its familt day at Celebration station.We will meet at winn dixie walker at noon.Hope to see you there.I will also be collecting for new shirts 13.00 with tax.The shirts will be lime green with black writting dont worry its not a bright green.I would like everyone to have one for when we go to houma.Thanks Glenda
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Next Meet Empty Re: Next Meet

Post by John and michelle Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:28 pm

We can make the Friday night meet at Terry's, but Saturday we will be heading to Mississippi. Wish we could make celebration station though, that sounds like a blast. Somebody please take pics.

And we aren't sure yet about the Houma trip, hopefully we will be moving that weekend. bounce
John and michelle
John and michelle
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : Bow Ties are for little boys and i never need an goodwrench!
My Name: : John and Michelle Marshall

My Ride/Rides: : 1998 mustang v6
1994 mustang gt vert.
1994 mustang v6
1986 mustang coupe
and an........ putt-putt
(1990 toyota corrolla)
Mods: : yea the yota........BIG MODS!!!!!

http://myspace.com/easy04_jm

Back to top Go down