WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our show

4 posters

Go down

our show Empty our show

Post by dago Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 pm

We got Winn Dixie in Walker to have our show on April 16th.Now i need help in getting donations for door prizes.Also if anyone has tents chairs and tables we need them also.Let me know if you can help out.Thanks Glenda
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

our show Empty Re: our show

Post by Destination S197 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Thats great news, how do we get the word out on it?
Destination S197
Destination S197
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 pm

I already have three clubs comming and we will make flyers and we are trying to get on news 9.And just telling people.It will be April 16th reg 10 till 12 awards at 3.Winn Dixie in Walker 25.00 reg fee food music arts and crafts and Mr Russle whu will take a pic of your car and put it on a shirt or a lic plate.

dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:13 am

Nice work Glenda!!!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Thank you but its not just me.It should say nice work Wildhorses.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:54 pm

scstanger wrote:Nice work Glenda!!!!
Heck yeah! That's great!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down