WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAR SHOW

+2
wingedone
PAINTERDUDE
6 posters

Go down

CAR SHOW Empty CAR SHOW

Post by PAINTERDUDE Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:08 am

If this is posted in the wrong area please feel free to move it (sorry)
The guy I traded cars with this summer just invited me to a car show at MSU on April 23, I am Hoping to attach a picture of the flyer he sent me. He said my old car is now a MONSTER racer and he is excited for me to see it. Unless the weather is bad that day I will be there with my car, Any body else want to go along??

CAR SHOW CCF03092011_00001
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

CAR SHOW Empty Re: CAR SHOW

Post by wingedone Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:30 am

Am I correct in that Lot 39 is at the corner of North and South Shaw Lanes and Red Cedar Road?

http://maps.msu.edu/interactive/index.php?location=KBLD

Google it if you need too.

$5 is my kind of price.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 pm

I'd be up for this if I didn't have to work. Would be a good show for other though. If there is anyone else interested, maybe some 'horses can park together!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:16 pm

ill be there top down and probly freezing.lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm

If I can get my vinyls and my tint done Ill be there!!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 137
Humor : "Why ride a pony when you can have a stallion!!"
My Name: : Bry
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT Blue

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

https://www.facebook.com/bryanne.talant

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:46 pm

lol i have a guy who lives next door that might be able to do it. lol!
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:59 pm

K now his schedule and mine just need to sync and we'll be good and that's who I planned on doing them Brad!! Lol
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:18 am

this was a good show there were alot of high end cars there.911 twin turbo,alot of f bodies,evo's,rx8,even city limits car club showed up.they had a cady all done up in aligator.it was sweet.a few audi's.but i had a great time and took third place and got a certificate.(yea me)
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:13 am

I told you Brad your car was one of a kind!! Congrats!!!! I was geeked when I heard you won!!! cheers
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 am

BRADTHEBLADE wrote:i had a great time and took third place and got a certificate.(yea me)

Congrats!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Bring the car by someday I can polish it and you can touch up all the little crap that needs it, then maybe you can get another 1st place Very Happy
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Congrats Brad! you rock

Sorry, couldn't make it. Didn't even get the cars out till Sunday.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Sounds like a good show, wish I didn't have to work. Sad

Congrats on placing Brad!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 am

thanks everyone it is nice to have all the hard work everyone put into the car pay off.(mostly lyle) i do need to have it wheeled out and tuched up it has alot of new chips and is very dirty.the funny part is i never even wiped it down at the show i thought i had no chance. 5.0
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down