WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roush Unveils The 2011 5XR Mustang!

2 posters

Go down

Roush Unveils The 2011 5XR Mustang! Empty Roush Unveils The 2011 5XR Mustang!

Post by Danstang Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Roush Unveils The 2011 5XR Mustang! Roush510

Jack Roush is a man who knows how to coax horsepower from an engine. ROUSH has become an automotive powerhouse based on this simple premise, and he couldn’t wait to get his hands, and his engineering team, on the new Ford 5.0L engine. The end result, and the car fans of the ROUSH Mustang have been waiting for, is the 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang with “more power” under the hood thanks to the factory-installed ROUSHcharger.

Make no mistake, the 2011 ROUSH 5XR is a runner. With the R2300 ROUSHcharger installed the 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang will sport an “extreme” 525 horsepower under the hood, along with an “exciting” 465 lb.-ft. of torque. To keep the “exclusivity” high, there will be a maximum of just 150 units of the 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang built, each with a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty on the powertrain and ROUSH components. The 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang is available in a coupe or convertible, but only with a six-speed manual transmission.

“I’m always excited to get an opportunity to work on a new engine, and the Ford 5.0-liter is a great platform. It has 412 horsepower to begin with, but our group was able to coax out another 113 horsepower with the ROUSHcharger. The 2011 ROUSH 5XR runs fast, sounds great, and is another amazing addition to the ROUSH Mustang heritage,” said Jack Roush, motorsports legend and chairman of ROUSH Enterprises.

To handle the road, a ROUSH suspension kit has been installed to provide superior handling and ride control. This includes front struts, rear shocks and rear springs, front and rear stabilizer bars. The car rides on ROUSH 20-inch chrome rims with high-performance Cooper RS3 tires.

The installed ROUSH exhaust with square tips gives the 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang a deep, throaty sound worthy of a supercharged American V-8 muscle car. The aggressive ROUSH body kit changes the appearance of the car so people know that this is not just any Ford Mustang prowling the roads. The appearance upgrades include a ROUSH front fascia with driving lamps, front chin splitter, side rocker splitters, rear valance and three-piece decklid spoiler. A ROUSH upper billet grille streamlines the front of the vehicle and provides some additional cooling to the engine, and a unique 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang graphics package trims out the appearance of this limited edition vehicle. Badging unique to this vehicle can be found throughout the 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang.

One thing that makes this car different from previous ROUSH Mustangs is that the 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang will be sold only as a post-title vehicle. This means that the authorized ROUSH-Ford dealership must pre-sell the car to a customer or title the vehicle before the order can be placed in the ROUSH system. The 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang is not available for sale in California. Please contact your local ROUSH-authorized Ford dealer for more information, or visit www.ROUSHperformance.com to locate your nearest dealer.

A letter of authenticity, personally signed by Jack Roush, will be sent to each buyer of the 2011 ROUSH 5XR Mustang. The 2011 ROUSH 5XR package carries a suggested retail price of $15,390 in addition to the cost of the base Mustang chassis.

Core Components – $15,390 + S&H

ROUSHcharged 5.0L Powertrain System (525 hp / 465 ft-lb)
ROUSH Suspension System
ROUSH Billet Upper Grille with R Badge
ROUSH Front Fascia with Driving Lamps
ROUSH Front Chin Splitter
ROUSH Side Rocker Splitters
ROUSH Rear Valance
ROUSH Rear Decklid Spoiler
ROUSH Exhaust
ROUSH 20-Inch Chrome Wheels w/Cooper RS3 High Performance Tires
ROUSH 5XR Unique Graphics Package
ROUSH White Face Gauges
ROUSH 5XR Rear Decklid Emblem
ROUSH 6-Speed Shifter Ball
ROUSH 5XR Dome Badge
ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
ROUSH Center Console Badge/Button
ROUSH 5XR Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
ROUSH Four-Piece Performance Pedals
ROUSH Supplemental Owners Guide
Letter of Authenticity Signed by Jack Roush

Optional Components

ROUSH Big Brake Upgrade – $2,877
ROUSH Rear Quarter Window Louvers – $370
ROUSH Trunk Mounted Tool Kit – $355
ROUSH Vent Gauge Pod with Boost Gauge – $435
ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill Plates – $220
ROUSH Sport Leather Seating – $1,725
ROUSH Lower Billet Grille – $250
ROUSH Locking Lug Nuts – $60
ROUSH Convertible Light Bar – $910
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Roush Unveils The 2011 5XR Mustang! Empty Re: Roush Unveils The 2011 5XR Mustang!

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:18 pm

looks badass, time to win the lotto
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down