WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsepower at the Zoo PICTURES!

Go down

Horsepower at the Zoo PICTURES! Empty Horsepower at the Zoo PICTURES!

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 am

Click here to see all of the pics----->Horsepower at the Zoo 2010

This one had to be one of my favorites! The owner found this 1928 Ford Model A in a chicken coop earlier this year. It had been sitting there for at least 50 years. He paid just over $800 for the car and took it home. After just TWO hours he had the car running again! 2 of the tires still hold air while the others have new inner tubes. The car only has 995 miles on it. After he owned a Superbird which he restored but was destroyed on the way home from the paint shop (roll over accident while on a trailer), he's thinking of leaving this Model A just the way it is. I think I agree...........
 Horsepower at the Zoo PICTURES! 0919101209

This was a great show, I wish more could have come out to see the cars and visit Potter Park Zoo. Hope you enjoy the pics! Very Happy
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Horsepower at the Zoo PICTURES! Empty Re: Horsepower at the Zoo PICTURES!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:25 pm

wow awesome story

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:17 pm

This Fairlane is badazz also, love this car!
 Horsepower at the Zoo PICTURES! 0919101105a
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 pm

This was nice too........
 Horsepower at the Zoo PICTURES! 0919101133a
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down