WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SC Cookout

2 posters

Go down

SC Cookout Empty SC Cookout

Post by scstanger Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 am

Hey guys, I would like to plan a cookout for the gang at my house sometime toward the end of summer vacation for the kids. Stacy just had her surgery on Tuesday so she is out until at least the first of August but I was thinking maybe 8/14. We could do ribs, if everyone pitches in, or hamburgers and hotdogs and just get together without having a meeting or something to do. Let me know what dates work for you guys and we can all plan this together.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

SC Cookout Empty Re: SC Cookout

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

best wishes for Stacy and a quick recovery, see you and the crew later in the month!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 pm

August is really a hit or miss month for me... My wife, mother, mother in law, brother and his wife, and uncle all have birthdays in August. not to mention mine is at the dead end of july... I'll look into it. BTW I completely forgot to text y'all Sat. but my granddad had a spur of the moment get together at his house. so I went fishin instead. Sorry i missed the meeting...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 pm

SN95JUNK33 wrote:August is really a hit or miss month for me... My wife, mother, mother in law, brother and his wife, and uncle all have birthdays in August. not to mention mine is at the dead end of july... I'll look into it. BTW I completely forgot to text y'all Sat. but my granddad had a spur of the moment get together at his house. so I went fishin instead. Sorry i missed the meeting...

No worries, you weren't the only one! In fact it was only me, Jason, David and Hanley that were there. Pretty much an eat and run this month. I'm thinking that I would like to do this when FORCE_FED is visiting so that we can all meet him. It will be toward the later end of the month but we will update the date later. Really just looking for ballpark dates and food ideas for now. Nothing is set in stone yet.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm

oh ok i was kinda looking forward to meeting those guys. Yeah hit me up when force_fed comes down so we can get together...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 am

You know I will!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:31 pm

we want to stay a night or two on the ocean front, i am getting shell shocked from how much a night these things are going for! If any of you have been to the coastal hotels and had a good experiance let me know where you stayed as we are booking the room this week. see you guys and gals later in the month!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

We used to stay at the BeachCove Resort but it's pretty expensive. Like $160/night. Check Myrtle Beach Craigslist or Charleston as there are always people trying to get last minute renters in for a low ball price. I rented an entire house with a pool one block off the beach last year for $480 for the week. I posted an ad stating that I needed a vacation on a budget and had a ton of responses. Simply post what you're willing to pay and see what happens.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Ok gang, the cookout is going to be 7/31 around 6pm until whenever. Jason is providing ribs and corn on the cob but we will need other items as well ie:

BEER!!! drunk2 beerchug
Potato Salad
Cole Slaw
Baked Beans
Green Beans
Desserts and anything else that you guys may want to bring. Please let me know if you can make it and what you would like to contribute.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:02 pm

ill bring my famous beer beens (green beans)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:13 pm

We have any idea on a head count yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 am

AT LEAST ONE- ME HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - ok enuff. got the green beans covered...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 am

Yeah so far it's looking like it may be just the four of us as Ridge has to work at six and I haven't heard from anyone else. I think that LJ may be out of the country right now but I'm still trying to get in touch with Vickie, Tim and Hanley. Let's plan on getting together about 4:30 or 5 on Saturday. Does that work for you?
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 am

word. damn where all the peeps at?

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 am

Thanks guys for making the cookout and Davids visit a success. Joey, the beer beans dude, I gotta have the recipe. We finished them off yesterday. Jason thanks for everything man I had a great time hanging out with everyone all day Saturday. Ridge sorry you couldn't stay for the food brother hopefully we can do another one before the end of summer. Thanks everybody!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 am

Damn... looks like I didn't find this in time... Anything else coming up?

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Our next meeting is next Saturday 7/14 at Sonic on No.1 across from Walmart at 8pm. Please join us then as we would love to meet you.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:14 pm

I'm guessing you mean 8/14? I will try to make it... I don't think I have any previous engagements at this point... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Yeah...sorry!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:50 pm

We had a great time guys thanks for the good ole hospitality!!!! We cannot wait till we can up and move down perminantly
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Ready to have you and Rachel as part of the crew man.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down