WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installer Needed.

Go down

Installer Needed. Empty Installer Needed.

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 1:37 pm

I am needing 2 Car stereo installers. Applicant must have atleast 3 years experience. Must know how to do alarm, remote starts, and custom work. Also the basics, radio install, speakers, sat. radio and so forth. I'm not talking about back yard, or shade tree installs. I prefer professionals. Cool

Applicant must have own tools, and equipment necessary to do Mobile installations. Applicant must be atleast 18 years of age ( Male or Female ) If you are somewhere in between, and have experience, who knows. Maybe even you will have one of the greatest jobs ever. :_lol_:

Job will be located here in Clarksville. Pay will be one of the best around. All of the details will be discussed with credible applicant. Once again, atleast 3 years experiance. I will give wildhorses members first chance, before going to the paper. Once again, pay will be great. If you are working, you are making money, simple as that.
:*woohoo*:

Please contact me thru PM. After that i will supply a phone number and a place to meet up.

Also if this is listed in the wrong area please feel free to move, just let me know where re-located the post.

Back to top Go down

Installer Needed. Empty Re: Installer Needed.

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 1:48 am

too bad I don't live near Clarksville. I was in training for Apache Avionics/Electrician/Armament in the Army in 2002.

I used to do car audio installs from my garage in Kansas City. I did about 5 - 6 a day. never done the remote starts, but its nothing about 10 minutes and a manual couldn't fix.

good luck finding workers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 10:18 am

mixedbreed02gt wrote:too bad I don't live near Clarksville. I was in training for Apache Avionics/Electrician/Armament in the Army in 2002.

I used to do car audio installs from my garage in Kansas City. I did about 5 - 6 a day. never done the remote starts, but its nothing about 10 minutes and a manual couldn't fix.

good luck finding workers.

I hope i can find some too. Good, reliable installers are hard to find. Most of the time, people say that they can install, to only find out, that i have to pay for a car now. I will be most vigilant in the interview process. Plus this is probably like a couple of weeks away. More information to come later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down