WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Fun Night

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Friday Fun Night Empty Friday Fun Night

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:43 am

Hey guys i dont know if anyone would be interested because it is so far away, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in coming to terre haute sometime and running at the friday fun night at action city dragway. Its the local 1/8 mile track here and last year there were a lot of ricers (not fast ones). Check out the website actioncitydragway.com if you look at the photos you can see a couple of the cars i help with. The main one is the dark blue monte carlo, its got a pretty cool graphic design on the side. I did the graphics on the car, it ran 5.83 still spinning the tires on the start (we think its hitting the wheelie bars too hard) Anyway let me know if anyone is interested, if not its cool but i think it'd be pretty sweet if it happened sometime. Let me know what you think.

Back to top Go down

Friday Fun Night Empty Re: Friday Fun Night

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:36 am

I think we can make that happen!!! I on the other hand work 3rd shift so its up in the air if I am able to or not, sounds like fun. I know i have may2nd (friday) off of work to get my car ready (knock on wood) for the US41 event
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:47 am

sweet, i dont know when would be a good time, let me see how the friday fun nights are this year and if would be worth it but they had a lot of cars last year. It would definately be sometime after may 2nd (thats when i'm pulling my motor so that'd be a horrible day for me to invite people over here to race lol).

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:38 am

Im always down for a road trip to see another track and promote the club.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:23 pm

sweet, i wasnt sure if anyone would be interested in an 1/8 track when you guys can go to ORP.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:56 pm

yeah i don't care a track is a track.... just try to get better thats how i roll lol!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:31 pm

haha, does that mean you're comin cole?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:42 pm

i'm thinking maybe late may/early june

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:57 pm

JStang314 wrote:haha, does that mean you're comin cole?
yeah man i am down if i can get off work on time :*drive*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:10 pm

sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:24 pm

I am down for a road trip as long as I don't have anything else going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:29 pm

Hows may 30 sound to everyone? I know some of the people that run the track so i can probably get the club some free advertisement if you want me to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:31 pm

memorial day weekend, bad timing man, cops will be out in force

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:54 pm

we could do it the weekend after, either way. let me know whats good for you guys. My fridays are pretty open and the track has the friday fun night pretty much every friday minus a few

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:03 pm

wy3134 wrote:memorial day weekend, bad timing man, cops will be out in force
we are just cruising to the track if we don't get stupid we should be fine but idk.....
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:12 pm

1fstroush wrote:Im always down for a road trip to see another track and promote the club.
I agree that would be a blast crusin down the highway with everyone and goin to a different track. Now that I finaly got the problem with my car figured out LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:20 pm

it would be fun, plus everyone gets to say they ran 7's, 8's, and 9's at the track lol

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:21 pm

lol great point
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:31 pm

hey murph, i talked to one of the ladies that works at the track (my buddy's mom) I told her some of you guys might be coming sometime on a friday and bringing some fast cars, she got excited. She said she might be able to get them to announce that the wildhorses are coming to the track on the website. Could bring in some recruits for the club, let me know if you want me to have her do that or not after we decide on a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:35 pm

We can def do that! gotta get the wildhorses name out there!!! once we decide on a date, let me know if you need anything for it
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:42 pm

I figured it'd be cool with you guys i just wanted to make sure before it happened. Just let me know what friday is good for everyone i think it'd be sweet to have a good amount of you guys come! I'll meet you guys somewhere on 70 so i can cruise with you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:44 pm

JStang314 wrote:I figured it'd be cool with you guys i just wanted to make sure before it happened. Just let me know what friday is good for everyone i think it'd be sweet to have a good amount of you guys come! I'll meet you guys somewhere on 70 so i can cruise with you guys.

By the way how is your stang coming along?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:50 pm

my wheels are STILL at the powdercoater, i picked up a new pilot bearing to put the trans on the new motor, i'm starting tear down next friday and hopefully will have the new engine in on saturday. I still need to get it to a body shop but with finals coming up i have no free time. And i still need to install the power windows and door locks and the new door panels, put the new seats in, and finish the rear seat delete....ive got a lot left to do lol

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:54 pm

sounds like you have your hands full!! it will be worth all the hard work in the end
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:56 pm

yea i'm still debating on doing the power windows and door locks, but i bought the billet switches for them and i'd have to paint the bottom of my regular door panels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next