WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precision PT72 Turbo

Go down

Precision PT72 Turbo Empty Precision PT72 Turbo

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Hey guys, Ive got a PT72mm turbo for ya.. I purchased this from a guy off of SVTPerformance.com and there were a few issues he failed to tell me about Sad

I re-taped the oil drain bolts and will include the larger size bolts with the turbo. Also will include all turbo mounting bolts because there are coils inserted into the housing. Both sides of this turbo has been heat coated.. a great looking turbo. I would have kept it but it is too large for my 3.8l project, it will be great for a 4.6 or 5.4 engine looking to make 500-800HP. I did take it to TurboDesielInjection in Indianapolis, In. They inspected the turbo for $40 bucks and there is no shaft play, all seals look brand new (i can provide the invoice if you would like).. Thanks for Shopping!

will start the bidding at $700 / You can PM me, email me at DBlosser@gmail.com, or call at 317-509-8620.

Precision PT72 Turbo SNV32329
Precision PT72 Turbo SNV32330
Precision PT72 Turbo SNV32331
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Precision PT72 Turbo Empty Re: Precision PT72 Turbo

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:26 pm

sale pending on corral.net!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:56 am

sold
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down