WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Know/Have Charcoal OEM Bullet Wheel

Go down

Anyone Know/Have Charcoal OEM Bullet Wheel Empty Anyone Know/Have Charcoal OEM Bullet Wheel

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:07 pm

I bent mine sometime between tuesday and friday. I don't remember hitting anything big but I dont want to pay 135 dollars to have the sucker repaired. So i'm looking at a brand new on or a used one (preferably) but i can't find anything.

If you or someone you know has some i would really like to take one off their hands!

Back to top Go down

Anyone Know/Have Charcoal OEM Bullet Wheel Empty Re: Anyone Know/Have Charcoal OEM Bullet Wheel

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:51 pm

That sucks dude. You may have trouble finding just a single used one though. Usually people only sell them in pairs. If I see anything I will let you know.

Back to top Go down

Anyone Know/Have Charcoal OEM Bullet Wheel Empty Re: Anyone Know/Have Charcoal OEM Bullet Wheel

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:44 pm

dont know if this is the color you're lookin for but theres one on ebay.
Rim for Stevi

Edited for link length ...AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:44 pm

nah, i saw those. The right color but definately the wrong price. I found some on corral.net for 320 shipped for all 4 of them. I figure i can use the others as snow/drag tires or something like that. Gotta talk to the folks about getting some cash in advance...don't get paid till friday! ugh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:51 pm

haha yea thats a lot better deal, if nothing else you could sell two of the four you buy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:55 pm

yeah. thats what i was thinking.

Thats 80 a wheel and i'm sure i could sell them for like 100 at least. maybe more. Hell it would be sweet if by selling them it paid for the other two! (in my dreams) haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:17 pm

found one on ebay. 100 shipped. thanks jsatng. i just emailed im and told him i was in a bind. Hopefully that sucker will be here by friday! I doubt it though. Looks like i'm sitting this weekend out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:07 pm

sweet man, glad he gave you a deal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:25 pm

guess what. They can't fix the one i got and he told me not to get the ebay ones for that price. anyone have a corral.net account? I found 4 of them on there for 320 shipped. What sucks is i wont be able to drag on friday. ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down