WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRA Bumper

4 posters

Go down

COBRA Bumper Empty COBRA Bumper

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:54 pm

as the title says I would love to get my hands on a new/ mild worn used 03-04 cobra front bumper, any color!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

COBRA Bumper Empty Re: COBRA Bumper

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:51 pm

I don't know how much you want to spend, but there are a few new ones on ebay - Click Here.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:16 am

I didnt realize the e-bay bumpers came down that much in price!!! now i wish I didnt have to buy all the stuff to get my stang finished for the spring.. thanks paul
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:05 pm

Murph wrote:I didnt realize the e-bay bumpers came down that much in price!!! now i wish I didnt have to buy all the stuff to get my stang finished for the spring.. thanks paul
I've got an '03 bumper and this winter trashed it (a chunk of asphalt busted it up right where I hit a huge raccoon a while ago), my cover will get replaced through insurance though. Dude, your car will look sweet with that cover! I think that is the best looking cover out there anyway.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:53 pm

just remember your gonna need the cobra hood, because the cobra bumper sits higher and closer, and the cobra hood is a bit shorter. it will fit but rub on the hood if you keep your stock hood.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:56 am

i gotta get the cash 1st :p thanks for lookin out wade!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:24 pm

they just had a sonic blue one on ebay the other day it went for $220 + $140 shipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:12 pm

wy3134 wrote:just remember your gonna need the cobra hood, because the cobra bumper sits higher and closer, and the cobra hood is a bit shorter. it will fit but rub on the hood if you keep your stock hood.
yeah just look at the Fobra. and if u don't know what i am talking about its probably for the better but if u roll the southside u probably know this guy
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 am

Murph wrote:as the title says I would love to get my hands on a new/ mild worn used 03-04 cobra front bumper, any color!

Murph this may be of use to you. These are brand new, and they come painted to match any of the Ford 03/04 Cobra colors.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-04-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-Front-Bumper-Painted_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ33640QQihZ018QQitemZ280231799322#ht_957wt_0

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm

thats a great price omg! thanks man i appreciate it but i picked up one that brian got for me! fixing the damage now then will get it painted
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:13 am

Nice find, may have to look at this. My bumper supports are blown out and a new bumper may be one option.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:42 am

there ya go dan! when are you comming to see us here in good ole indy??
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:06 am

Soon mang! Soon! Hopefully by the end of the month.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:44 am

well keep the calender open then!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:56 am

Danstang wrote:Soon mang! Soon! Hopefully by the end of the month.

Good thing is Tyara and I have an open room along with several couches for anyone that wants to come on down.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down