WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November Calendar of Events!!

Go down

November Calendar of Events!! Empty November Calendar of Events!!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 pm

The cooler temps are coming and events will slow down as well. Also with the time change it will get dark earlier, so the meetings will be bumped up 30 minutes earlier. Here's the Calendar for November.

Nov 7th - Veterans Day Parade (Day Event)

This year we are invited to participate in the parade again. Logan (PA Cowboy) is coordinating the parade lineup. Meeting at Hooter's parking lot on Riverside Dr in Clarksville at 8:00am. Rolling out at 8:30am. Larry has the banners for the parade and looking for anyone to help with carrying a banner. Also if you can get flags for the rides that would be good. All Veterans in the club, a door banner with your military info is also encouraged.

Nov 7th - 1st Saturday of the Month Meet.

Basic meet and greet, possible cruise somewhere to eat after hanging out at the meeting.

Meeting Time & Location: 5:00pm @ Ryan's parking lot off Wilma Rudolph Blvd in Clarksville.

Nov 13th - Last WMC Racing Event of the Year

Let's try to have one last WMC Racing event before the year ends. It's been a couple of months since the last official Racing Event in the club. This would give everyone that started the season one last time to earn a few more points, before the awards are handed out at the Christmas party.

Meeting Time & Location: 5:30pm @ Clarksville Speedway, 1600 Needmore Rd.

Nov 21st - 3rd Saturday of the Month Meet

This meet will consist of a family night with the club.. It's time to have fun as a group and enjoy ourselves away from the rides. We'll hit one of the local bowling alleys for the night. All of this of course after the meeting. At 6:00pm we'll cruise to the bowling alley.

Meeting Time & Location: 5:00pm @ Ryan's parking lot off Wilma Rudolph Blvd in Clarksville.

Hope to see as many of you as possible at this month's events!!!!

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

November Calendar of Events!! Empty Re: November Calendar of Events!!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Well I finally was able to make a meet, since July... Good seeing the folks that showed up for the meeting on Nov 21st..

The meeting didn't go as planned, no bowling alley afterwards, only had 10 rides come out, but was still good seeing some of the regulars as well as meeting some of the newer members that have joined the club this year. Finally around 7:00pm everyone called it a night and went there separate ways.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Dec for the Christmas party on the 12th...

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:47 pm

i am glad some people made it out sorry i couldnt be there but meg and i had made plans to do thanksgivivng with her dad in cookeville that day, but its good to hear we had atleast 10 show up
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down