WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November Calendar of Events!!

Go down

November Calendar of Events!! Empty November Calendar of Events!!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:50 pm

November Calendar is up. Looks as though Winter is approaching, so this month activities will be 2 meetings, unless something else comes up.

November 1st - 1st Saturday of the Month Meet

Basic meet and greet, Paul(VP) will be running this meeting, while I'm out of town on vacation.

Meeting Time and Location: 5:30pm at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd off Exit 4 from Interstate 24. Clarksville, TN.

November 8th - Saturday Veterans' Day Parade

The Veterans' Day Parade will be going thru downtown Clarksville. Times for the parade will be posted at a later time. Let's see if we can have a Mustang Corral to support the parade and all former and present day veterans who will be there.

November 11th- Tuesday with AMVETS

AMVETS(American Veterans) will be in Clarksville, collecting items of need for Veterans and their families. Looking for volunteers to come out and help, trucks needed as well. We'll spend about 2 hours picking up items off neighborhood streets. Items being collected include; clothes, shoes, bedding items, draperies, curtains, houseware, glassware, toys, games, tools, radios and other small appliances. If you have some of theses items and would like to donate them, bring them out.

We'll meet at Grandpa's parking lot on Ft. Campbell, Blvd at 10:00am. You can bring the Stangs,park and then ride along with one of the trucks. Lunch outing after the collection is done.

November 15th - 3rd Saturday of the Month Meet

Basic meet and greet, this will probably be the last time to be outside for the year around all the rides. Come out and hangout for a few minutes before going inside someplace warm to sit down and eat, laugh and joke with everyone.
Also this night Operation Snaggletooth will be doing their fundraiser. Cost $15 per person children 12 and under free. Fees include dinner and drink plus door prizes. A silent auction will be going as well. I know a few of us will be attending this event. Mike & Mandy (Yellow Cobra & Black GT) are founders of this charity and would like to see as many Wildhorses come out as possible.

Meeting Time and Location: 5:30pm at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd off Exit 4 from Interstate 24. Clarksville, TN.

Hope to see everyone out at as many events as possible!!

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Info!!)

Back to top Go down

November Calendar of Events!! Empty Re: November Calendar of Events!!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:28 pm

maby Ill be back and get to go to the 15th meet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:22 am

I just noticed that all of your meetings are on the days i have to work....hmmmm this could be a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Mattsmustang06 wrote:I just noticed that all of your meetings are on the days i have to work....hmmmm this could be a problem.
Don't worry, we also do things outside of the normal meeting days of Saturday. Things are just starting to slow down now due to the winter season coming. Just keep up on the boards and you'll know if something else comes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Mattsmustang06 wrote:I just noticed that all of your meetings are on the days i have to work....hmmmm this could be a problem.
Like Eddie stated, we do other things as well on days other than Saturdays. On Friday nights alot of times guys go to Clarksville dragstrip. Tuesday nights there are trips to Union Hill dragstrip. We sometimes have cruises on Sundays. So there will be a chance for you to come to something, just keep checking the schedule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:00 pm

ok guys thanks. Hopefully i will be able to find a job here closer to home and i will be able to make meetings and outings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:05 pm

Nov 11th.. Event has been cancelled!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by D Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:32 am

What is the 15th all about.

(Operation Snaggletooth will be doing their fundraiser)<~~ what is this all about?
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:54 pm

D wrote:What is the 15th all about.

(Operation Snaggletooth will be doing their fundraiser)<~~ what is this all about?

The meeting will be a basic hangout, but for those wanting to go to the benefit, there will be a cruise to this as well..

Operation Snaggletooth is a non-pofit organization benefiting the youngest and most innocent casualties of war: the children of our fallen American Soldiers. Born out of love for the surviving son of CW2 Paul J. Flynn, the efforts of the women behind this organization have given him a keepsake suitable to pass down for his own children to enjoy, and continue Josh's legacy in the hearts of the people who knew him, the peolple who love him and the people who are here because of him. "It's our desire to share our condolences, grattitude, appreciation, and love with other children like Josh's son Morgan who have lost family members."

Back to top Go down

Post by D Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:03 am

Ya ill make it to the meeting.
But thats about all i can do...
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down