WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good deal on a vortech (i think) if anyone is interested

Go down

good deal on a vortech (i think) if anyone is interested Empty good deal on a vortech (i think) if anyone is interested

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:47 pm

2002 GT Mustang Coupe - Torch Red - 5 speed - black leather interior - 79xxx miles - MGW Short throw shifter - bassani catback exhaust w/ 4 inch stainless steel tips - bbk off road x pipe - Eibach sportline springs - 6 disk cd player - 18'' cobra r wheels (not the wheels in the pictures on my myspace) - Asking 8500 or best offer!! need to sell ASAP

I also have a Vortech T-Trim supercharger with an intercooler and all the piping and everything needed to install on this or any other 99-04 gt mustang except fuel injectors, thats all you need and you are good to go. the blower itself is 2800 brand new, thats not including piping, intercooler etc. JUST the blower itself.. the kit comes with a brand new SVT Focus fuel pump that fits right into any 99-04 GT mustang with the stock fuel tank. I am asking 2500 or best offer for the kit. This too needs to go ASAP.

If you want the blower and the car I will sell them together for 10k.

Im open to cash offers only. No trades and I am not parting anything out.

Back to top Go down

good deal on a vortech (i think) if anyone is interested Empty Re: good deal on a vortech (i think) if anyone is interested

Post by 1fstroush Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Not a bad deal at all. Thanks for looking out Jordan.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down