WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow night 18th

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tomorrow night 18th - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomorrow night 18th

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:13 pm

hahaha... i got another stanger banger to go... Derrick... drives a 86gt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:15 pm

MustangManiac wrote:hahaha... i got another stanger banger to go... Derrick... drives a 86gt.

Sweet. Hopefully there are a lot of new people with all the cards that have been getting passed around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:10 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:hahaha... i got another stanger banger to go... Derrick... drives a 86gt.

Sweet. Hopefully there are a lot of new people with all the cards that have been getting passed around.

I actually havent seen Derrick for almost 6 months. He gave me a call tonight and asked if i wanted to hang out. So i told him about WH and gwood. I'll give him a card when i meet him to cruiz to circut city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Is someone planning on taking any pics or video tonight to add on to what Dave started from last time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:27 pm

ill be out at 930pm, either burlington or circuit city... not sure how much cruising ill be able to do since im gonna be running on the old tune for the weekend till I get ahold of SCT to resolve some setup issues i ran into

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:43 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Is someone planning on taking any pics or video tonight to add on to what Dave started from last time?

I'll b bringin my camera for some pics and videos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:45 pm

wy3134 wrote:ill be out at 930pm, either burlington or circuit city... not sure how much cruising ill be able to do since im gonna be running on the old tune for the weekend till I get ahold of SCT to resolve some setup issues i ran into

You should be alright on the old tune as long as you aren't really getting into boost. Well at least if the last tune you had was a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:45 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:Is someone planning on taking any pics or video tonight to add on to what Dave started from last time?

I'll b bringin my camera for some pics and videos!

Alright sounds good. I am going to try and have my girl bring hers too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 pm

ive got a camcorder but havent learned to use it yet, haha im not gonna have time to clean the car either, so its dirty as hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 pm

wy3134 wrote:ive got a camcorder but havent learned to use it yet, haha im not gonna have time to clean the car either, so its dirty as hell

How is the car running at idle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:52 pm

its actually holding a solid 12:1 a/f at idle, which shocked me... it did drop to 10.0 at one point but then i turned it off, let it sit for a bit then it was fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:56 pm

wy3134 wrote:its actually holding a solid 12:1 a/f at idle, which shocked me... it did drop to 10.0 at one point but then i turned it off, let it sit for a bit then it was fine

Have you taken it out for a spin yet and get it into boost.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:36 pm

AHH! updates wade!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:01 am

Man... That rain was a mood killer last night, same with those 2 cops... man that sucked haha.

I would most def come out again tonight, but i gotta work from 4pm-12am Sad

o well... anyone going to IRP this tuesday? I wanna get some practice with my stock tires and rims before i have the huge race at the Jeremy Schmitt Memorial race on the 25th (i'm gonna get my ace handed to me, i'm racin a 355 stroker 80' malibu, it weights 2400lbs with the driver in it, with 350rwhp haha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:03 am

Ya the rain definitely sucked and the cops seemed to be out all over the place last night. At least there was still a good show of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:22 am

2k6silvergt wrote:Ya the rain definitely sucked and the cops seemed to be out all over the place last night. At least there was still a good show of people.

Hopefully next week will have better conditions.

Sry i wasnt very "talkative" last night... i was in a real sheitty mood. My GF was bein real immature and bratty lol. O well, at least its only like that once a month haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:43 pm

It was a bummer i cound't get out but i had a freakin blast at prom!

I'll get a pick up of me and my girl leanin on my stang. It was prolly the best picture of the night. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:54 pm

SteviGX wrote:It was a bummer i cound't get out but i had a freakin blast at prom!

I'll get a pick up of me and my girl leanin on my stang. It was prolly the best picture of the night. lol

Glad you had a good time. You didn't really miss anything that great since the weather sucked and a lot of people had to head out early. The most exciting part was when the cop greeted us with his lights while we were cruising. :*car1*: Luckily no one got a ticket though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Who were all those people? Lot's of new faces to me~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:15 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
SteviGX wrote:It was a bummer i cound't get out but i had a freakin blast at prom!

Glad you had a good time. You didn't really miss anything that great since the weather sucked and a lot of people had to head out early. The most exciting part was when the cop greeted us with his lights while we were cruising. :*car1*: Luckily no one got a ticket though.

Gave AJ a good scare..... he thought for sure Cole was the one!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Wait! Everyone got stopped? Suspect

Dang...That's stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:19 pm

SteviGX wrote:Wait! Everyone got stopped? Suspect

Dang...That's stupid

No. We were cruising and this cop came up behind us and heard Cole and this other dude get on their exhaust, so he went up behind one of the guys and flipped his lights and after the dude pulled over the cop took off and looked like he was going after Cole but ended up turning. We weren't speeding luckily. I think just head the exhausts and thought they were racing. Who knows!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:23 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Who were all those people? Lot's of new faces to me~!

Ya there were a bunch of people that weren't there last time. I think another 5 mustangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:23 pm

dang. That's crazy.

Sounds like i didn't really miss anything. Britt really wanted to come down there to meet you guys (it was pretty cool ) Hopefully she can get out with us soon. I invited her to come to the memorial race but i dont know if she is going to.

Who plans on attending that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:27 pm

SteviGX wrote:dang. That's crazy.

Sounds like i didn't really miss anything. Britt really wanted to come down there to meet you guys (it was pretty cool ) Hopefully she can get out with us soon. I invited her to come to the memorial race but i dont know if she is going to.

Who plans on attending that?

I am going to try to. I have finals starting that next week so I'm not sure how much free time I am going to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next