WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow night 18th

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tomorrow night 18th Empty Tomorrow night 18th

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:48 pm

Ok guys... so where do you wanna meet? what time?

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow night 18th Empty Re: Tomorrow night 18th

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:56 pm

i thought you were going to bed pat? haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:04 pm

Wade said around 9:30 but didn't say where. I figure probably Burlington or Circuit City. The only thing is that there is a forecast for rain tomorrow night and Saturday. So hopefully the weather holds out for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:12 am

Go meet up and see Wade's car without me :*gripe*: lol ill see you all sat night
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:39 am

i am pretty sure it was circuit city scratch well i guess the call is wades since we are all going out to see his car anyways
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 am

COLE wrote:i am pretty sure it was circuit city scratch well i guess the call is wades since we are all going out to see his car anyways

Haha... well never the less... the 2 lots are all but 2 blocks from eachother.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:29 am

MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:i am pretty sure it was circuit city scratch well i guess the call is wades since we are all going out to see his car anyways

Haha... well never the less... the 2 lots are all but 2 blocks from eachother.
true......true......
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:02 am

Circuit City FTW!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:09 am

1fstroush wrote:Circuit City FTW!

Alright that works. So far then it is Aj, Tyara, myself, Wade, Pat, Cole. Steve if he has time to make it out. Anyone else I am forgetting?

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:12 am

i think andy is going to roll down with me he has the riored94cobra clutch = crap!! so he is more than likely going to be in my car. and i will ask jason if he wants to come out the guy with the silver 03 cobra
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:18 am

COLE wrote:i think andy is going to roll down with me he has the riored94cobra clutch = crap!! so he is more than likely going to be in my car. and i will ask jason if he wants to come out the guy with the silver 03 cobra

Did that Andy guy have his cobra out in Greenwood yesterday. There was an amazing looking red sn95 cobra sitting in a parking lot when I was out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:26 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:i think andy is going to roll down with me he has the riored94cobra clutch = crap!! so he is more than likely going to be in my car. and i will ask jason if he wants to come out the guy with the silver 03 cobra

Did that Andy guy have his cobra out in Greenwood yesterday. There was an amazing looking red sn95 cobra sitting in a parking lot when I was out there.
i don't believe so he has been keeping garaged we still need to put his new clutch in it. if it had a white cobra R hood then yeah it was his but i don't think so...
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:33 am

COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

i don't believe so he has been keeping garaged we still need to put his new clutch in it. if it had a white cobra R hood then yeah it was his but i don't think so...

No must not have been him then because the hood wasn't white. As many mustangs as there are just around the southside this club has the opportunity to get really big.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:46 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

No must not have been him then because the hood wasn't white. As many mustangs as there are just around the southside this club has the opportunity to get really big.
agreed they are everywhere if u look at the southside mustangs i mean look how big they are and they have a lot of old ppl who don't like to do anything. i couldn't believe all the ppl i was talking to that weren't in a club or anything like that. We have an exciting new club that hasn't stopped doing stuff from day one
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:06 pm

Yeah man! i'm excited to be a part of this!

I owe it to danstang for joining!

I'm going to do some more recruiting at work and stuff like that ( even though we aren't spose too ) lol and hopefully i can get a couple more guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:50 pm

Does anyone remember that dude's name that had the stage 2 roush, I never got it from talking to him? I wonder if he will be out there tonight. Usually I see him around campus but haven't seen him for a while now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:52 pm

COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

agreed they are everywhere if u look at the southside mustangs i mean look how big they are and they have a lot of old ppl who don't like to do anything. i couldn't believe all the ppl i was talking to that weren't in a club or anything like that. We have an exciting new club that hasn't stopped doing stuff from day one

Ya I definitely think we stand a good chance of becoming bigger then southside by the end of the year. Because like you said they appeal more to older people and most of the people I see driving stangs are younger, which our club should definitely appeal more to.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:18 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Does anyone remember that dude's name that had the stage 2 roush, I never got it from talking to him? I wonder if he will be out there tonight. Usually I see him around campus but haven't seen him for a while now.
r u talking about kyle???? the one that is red???
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:30 pm

COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:Does anyone remember that dude's name that had the stage 2 roush, I never got it from talking to him? I wonder if he will be out there tonight. Usually I see him around campus but haven't seen him for a while now.
r u talking about kyle???? the one that is red???

No, I know which one kyle is. He has the red v6 roush. There was the other guy that had a redfire (I think that's the color) stage 2 roush gt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Damn... that sounds like a hell of a crew tongiht! I'll see you all at 9:30.

I'm bringin my GF... Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:07 pm

MustangManiac wrote:Damn... that sounds like a hell of a crew tongiht! I'll see you all at 9:30.

Awesome! There more the merrier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:16 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:Damn... that sounds like a hell of a crew tongiht! I'll see you all at 9:30.

haha yeah... she's not too into cars... but shes tryin to get into them haha. I'm also bringin my buddy Brent, that drives a 98 Grand Prix GT... its stock, but its a nice car. He'll b drivin seperate... is that alright if a pontiac shows up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:19 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

haha yeah... she's not too into cars... but shes tryin to get into them haha. I'm also bringin my buddy Brent, that drives a 98 Grand Prix GT... its stock, but its a nice car. He'll b drivin seperate... is that alright if a pontiac shows up?

Pontiac? :*1gun*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:21 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

haha... i'll have him park it away hahaha... he just wants to come cuz he loves Stangs. He's actually planning to buy a 5.0 fox here w/in a little while. Comeon guys... he's my best friend bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:23 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

haha... i'll have him park it away hahaha... he just wants to come cuz he loves Stangs. He's actually planning to buy a 5.0 fox here w/in a little while. Comeon guys... he's my best friend bounce

Well it sounds like he has good intentions so I don't think anyone will cause him too much harm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next