WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next WMC event

4 posters

Go down

Next WMC event Empty Next WMC event

Post by Krutch21 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Where does everyone want to go?? I know we haven't done one all summer and 1 everyone tried to do while I was in the field at Ft. Knox. didn't happen due to lack of interest or not wanting to drive to Nashville. So post up some feedback!!! Clarksville? Union Hill? do you wanna stay local or go somewhere else?

Also, If you read the guidlines HERE, I DO NOT have to be there for an event. However if I set something up i try to at least make it to my own gatherings i schedule, that just makes sense to me. The ONE event that tried to go while I was gone didn't happen.

And If i'm not doing a good enough job and am slacking on responsibilities I would appreciate it If I could get some feedback on that too. No one has said or recommended a thing to me about WMC since we started it, but it's come to my attention that i'm messing it up or not doing a good enough job. Still nothing is said to me.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Next WMC event Empty Re: Next WMC event

Post by WNRacing Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:23 am

TJ, I don't think anyone is "messing anything up" at all.... I think the biggest problem is the fact that we have no "schedule" of events. It makes things confusing, especially for people with limited internet access.

I think the guys/gals that are interested in doing the WMC Racing need to really get together and throw ideas around so that we can all get on the same page.

Like I posted in the Calendar of Events post, I'd really like to get back to Beech Bend again before the end of the season..
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:38 am

beach bend sounds good to me

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 am

some times it takes time for a series of races to get established

im interested but have issues. i raced the car for the first time really last tuesday and im doing it again this tuesday. im sure others just arent prepared. its the first year of this. a set schedule will help for sure.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 am

oh im almost ready for the 1/4 mile.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:18 pm

WNRacing wrote:TJ, I don't think anyone is "messing anything up" at all.... I think the biggest problem is the fact that we have no "schedule" of events. It makes things confusing, especially for people with limited internet access.

I think the guys/gals that are interested in doing the WMC Racing need to really get together and throw ideas around so that we can all get on the same page.

Like I posted in the Calendar of Events post, I'd really like to get back to Beech Bend again before the end of the season..

i agree with evan sometime i cant make to events just because of short notice or i have other plans, i dont think you are slacking off or messing anything up this is the first time that the group has tried something like this isnt it? there are going to be trial and errors, you are doing pretty damn good to me i dont really think its a lack of intrest it is more a crap my car is broke thing and that is why noone shows sometimes, as far as where we go i havent been to beach bend before i would like to check it out just need a date and i will see if i can make it... :%worthy%: nick does that mean you might have the stang back???? :*drive*: rofl
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:01 pm

I understand about trying to put it in a full schedule, however the reason me and eddie set it up so that the group would know at least 2 weeks in advance is so that more could make it, or at least have a idea if they can or not. As you know my job isn't 9-5 monday thru friday. and I can't make a long term schedule because I have no idea what or where I might be in 2 months. just what happened this summer when they said "Oh by the way we're sending you to West Point, New York for a month" with a weeks notice and I had a lot of stuff planned for this and I had to dump it cuz nobody wanted to keep it running, hense the no-show at adrenalin while i was in New york.

Also like I've said before, If you have plans or are going to be away for a bit, let me know and I can schedule it so that you can be abe to participate!

This is the first time we've done a racing thing as far as the in-depth-ness of WMC. Your right about trial and error, but if there's things that need to be fixed or recommendations to make it batter then I need the feedback! I haven't heard a thing personally so I have just continued to run in Accordance with the guidlines that Eddie possted originally.

But form the feedback I've gotten in this thread. there needs to be a schedule farther out in advance to maximize particpation.. is 2 months out a better schedule for everyone? Let me know
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:46 am

Yeah I would think 2 Months would be plenty. Heck, even one month would be sufficient. Just enough so that everyone can try to make plans.
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 pm

It's funny this was talked about last year at the Christmas party and everyone seemed excited about something new and different. At least 3 different meetings were scheduled for people to come and bring up ideas suggestions, etc... The format was made for anyone to race regardless of racing experience to participate. Everyone that paid into the WMC gets a T-shirt as well as a trophy at the end of the year (ALL FOR $15).

Now because nothing has been scheduled or people feel they can't compete, we have DRAMA!!! Get a Life..

At the final meeting going over all the rules for WMC Racing there were several people present (TJ, Nick E., Ernie, David B., Donna, Karen, Steve, Mike S., myself and 2 others that I can't remember at the moment.)

Hell I've only raced at 2 of the events and I'm second in points in my class. I also have tried to schedule something for July with no response. It seems that the ones that have paid to be in WMC Racing would be the ones complaining, not those that haven't bother to get involved.

Several members of WMC Racing have had their rides down (myself, Donna, Nick, Steve, TJ, plus others that I may have missed) and I haven't heard a one from anyone over this.

TJ has done everything that has been asked of him to run this format. Plus more that hasn't been asked. As far as things gone TJ will still be running the WMC until this season is completed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 pm

i wasnt trying to sound like i was bashing on TJ or the racing division, most of the time i couldnt make it was more of a money issue then anything else and that is noones fault but mine. everything was and is running pretty well i just thought that there was going to be a calender of events. i may have missunderstood when i talked to everyone about it.. :wtfu:
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 pm

This is the first year for the format and WMC this year was littered with broken rides myself included. Hopefully next year will be better for all of us who have had our ponies on jackstands more than the track this year. But overall I think TJ and Eddie have done a great job despite the attrition to our respective rides and their crazy schedules. Be patient and things will get better for all of us. That's just my .02. :^drunk^:

Last edited by Broncs98 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't type for shyte)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down