WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 21st-23rd Tail Of The Dragon

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

August 21st-23rd Tail Of The Dragon Empty August 21st-23rd Tail Of The Dragon

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Start packin your bags and gettin ready cause the tail is less than 2 weeks away.
Everyone that is able to leave work early or happen to be off the 21st a group will be meeting around 11:30-11:45 at ryans off of ex.4 and are headin out around 12:00am.
I wont be able to leave town till about 5 pm, anyone who has to finish workin or anything like that feel free to cruise down there with me. Ill be at ryans around 4:30-4:45.
Hear is my cell if anyone is running late or needs anything (931) 241-0195

Back to top Go down

August 21st-23rd Tail Of The Dragon Empty Re: August 21st-23rd Tail Of The Dragon

Post by Pyrotech72 Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Tracy and I will be leaving out in the morning daylight hours on the 21st. We'll probably be hitting the interstate in Lebanon sometime between 10:00 and 10:30, or a little earlier if she can coax me out of bed with coffee LOL. I'm sure we'll stop at the Pilot there for a little while.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

August 21st-23rd Tail Of The Dragon Empty Re: August 21st-23rd Tail Of The Dragon

Post by WNRacing Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 pm

I'd really like to get everyone together and try to cruise there in as much of a pack as we can..
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 pm

WNRacing wrote:I'd really like to get everyone together and try to cruise there in as much of a pack as we can..

yea itd be nice, but it dont always work out that way. im just hopin nothin happens like it did last year and the trip runs smooth

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 pm

99mustangman07 wrote:
WNRacing wrote:I'd really like to get everyone together and try to cruise there in as much of a pack as we can..

yea itd be nice, but it dont always work out that way. im just hopin nothin happens like it did last year and the trip runs smooth

What does that mean??.... Shocked
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 pm

before the holiday world event last year eddie got into a wreck as soon as he was about to get on the interstate at ex.4 and on the way down to the tail they shut downt the interstate and the group got stuck on the interstate from a real bad wreck for, they left clarksville in the early afternoon and didnt arrive until after 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:58 pm

And then there was this @$$hole that kept brake-checking us once we got past Lebanon. I almost ate a Cobra-R wing.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:56 am

99mustangman07 wrote:before the holiday world event last year eddie got into a wreck...

I guess that's why he was driving the service truck, and Paul led the pack.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 am

LESS THAN 5 DAYS!!! :*woohoo*:

**Keeps fingers crossed that wheels get here in time!**

Are you guys going to be coming down 109? I need to figure out where I can meet up.
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:56 pm

I talked to eddie bout that and he is gonna get with you bout that but some of the nashville guys are meetin at ex 40

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:11 pm

99mustangman07 wrote:I talked to eddie bout that and he is gonna get with you bout that but some of the nashville guys are meetin at ex 40

Alrighty, I'll wait to hear from Eddie on that. So there is no way for you to get out of work a little early, huh? That sucks. Sad

So I'm still wondering, who all is planning on heading out around 12-1PM on Friday?

Oh yeah, it looks like my wheels & tires are gonna get here on time! :*woohoo*: So I should be good to go Friday morning/afternoon.
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:29 pm

I also want to know who is leaving when since I want to join the largest convoy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 am

Tracy and I are still going before 10:30 am. Whoever wants to go in what would be the first eastbound Wild Horses, post up here, and then look (and listen) for the green T-Bird with chrome tips at the Pilot in Lebanon. I'll be checking in here just before leaving the house.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:01 am

Pyrotech72 wrote:Tracy and I are still going before 10:30 am. Whoever wants to go in what would be the first eastbound Wild Horses, post up here, and then look (and listen) for the green T-Bird with chrome tips at the Pilot in Lebanon. I'll be checking in here just before leaving the house.

Why don't you just wait for the rest of us? It would be too cool to have a nice pack of loud and obnoxious Fords rollin' down the highway! :*naughty*:
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 am

WNRacing wrote:
Pyrotech72 wrote:Tracy and I are still going before 10:30 am. Whoever wants to go in what would be the first eastbound Wild Horses, post up here, and then look (and listen) for the green T-Bird with chrome tips at the Pilot in Lebanon. I'll be checking in here just before leaving the house.

Why don't you just wait for the rest of us? It would be too cool to have a nice pack of loud and obnoxious Fords rollin' down the highway! :*naughty*:

I second that and thats why I planned to head out with the largest crowd so go ahead and post noon or night on what group you would be going with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 pm

wish i could go but im on tour .. :*gripe*:

Back to top Go down

Post by BriansGirl Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:06 pm

I want to go so bad but the doctor said no because it is too soon after my shoulder operation, too much shifting and turning of the steering wheel. But ya'll have fun and I will be thinking bout ya!
BriansGirl
BriansGirl
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Living in the United States of the Offended

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystiq_Knyght Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:07 pm

What hotel are we staying at?
Mystiq_Knyght
Mystiq_Knyght
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 13
Humor : "How do you like it Mr. Horse? ...No sir, I don't like it!" -Ren and Stimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Mystiq_Knyght wrote:What hotel are we staying at?

LOL, good question.. I have no clue. :*bonk(:

Oh Eddddiiiieeeeeee.... Where are you bud?

Still trying to figure out where the Gallatin/Hendersonville/Nashville guys are meetin' up.... :*popcorn*:
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 am

WNRacing wrote:

True, but we wanna get over there early and have a few hours extra to look around, rest up and join yall later. So if the opportunity strikes, we'll tell people that there's going to be lots more loud Ford cars (and a few quiet ones) coming through Pigeon Forge, and about what time yall are expected to roll in. Then we'll try to sit just past a red light where yall can see us and get a video of the group rolling by, being as loud and obnoxious as possible for the camera. Maybe we'll get some attention and interest!
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Eddie??? Anyone? Where are the Nashville guys meeting and when??
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:19 am

WNRacing wrote:Eddie??? Anyone? Where are the Nashville guys meeting and when??

My guess is that a lot of the Nashville people are meeting at the Shell on Old Hickory Blvd about a half-hour after they leave Clarksville. That's where we joined up last year. I believe that's exit 40 off of I-24.

Of course that kinda leaves the east Nashville people to drive through Nastyville twice.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Welp, we're here! :*woohoo*:
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 pm

WNRacing wrote:Welp, we're here! :*woohoo*:
Party!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until everyone else shows up...LOL BTW me and Allen are going to hit the go-kart tracks early... :*drive*: :*drive*: :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Everyone make it home ok? How was the "scenic" route?
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next