WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 1st Clarksville speedway dirt track racing

+2
WNRacing
D
6 posters

Go down

August 1st Clarksville speedway dirt track racing Empty August 1st Clarksville speedway dirt track racing

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 pm

Meet at 5:30 at Ryans at exit 4. It costs 30 dollars a person, 15 dollars for children. This ncludes drinks, hot dogs, and hamburgers. There will be a regular meet before everybody heads out to the track. I wont be going so everyone is still welcome to come out to the meet.

Back to top Go down

August 1st Clarksville speedway dirt track racing Empty Re: August 1st Clarksville speedway dirt track racing

Post by D Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 pm

ill be there for the meeting.. i have somthings i need to talk to you when i see you.... Its nothing bad. just somthing i have been trying to get somthing started.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

August 1st Clarksville speedway dirt track racing Empty Re: August 1st Clarksville speedway dirt track racing

Post by WNRacing Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:05 am

Who all plans on going to the races? I'm planning on going.

Not sure yet, but I'm probably going to drive the Stratus out, trying to keep the miles down on the Stang.

August 1st Clarksville speedway dirt track racing Hdr1s
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 pm

I think I'm going and I'm bringing my dad ..he has never been to a dirt track race ..

come to think of it neither have I scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Would have been more fun than the class reunion we went to. Even Tracy agrees. It was all talk and no party.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Yeah, I would have much rather been hanging with wonderful friends, watching souped up cars going around a track than listening to all of the speech making that went on for 3 hours. How boring. All hot air and no partying. And I got all dressed up for nothing. Dull!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 393Bird Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm

What happened. I live close enough to the track, that I can hear them even with the windows closed, but nothing last night after I got home from the meeting.
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by 03Whitestang Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:57 pm

they raced all night until it started raining close to 12
03Whitestang
03Whitestang
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 44
Humor : Jesus can walk on water but Chuck Norris can swim through land.
My Name: : Andrew
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT, Oxford white 8.7 1/8 mile time/1976 Ford F-100
Mods: : steeda tri-ax shifter, pypes o/r x, Flowmaster super 40's, 3:73 FRPP gears, CAI,SCT custom tune, steeda underdrive pullys, and BBK 78mm TB/Plenum.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:56 pm

yeah last race of the night the cars come out onto the track get half way round and the sky opens up and just us down
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by 393Bird Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:52 pm

What time did they get started? I was out side around 8PM and did not hear any thing.
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by 03Whitestang Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:05 pm

im pretty sure they were racing round that time if i remember correctly
03Whitestang
03Whitestang
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 44
Humor : Jesus can walk on water but Chuck Norris can swim through land.
My Name: : Andrew
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT, Oxford white 8.7 1/8 mile time/1976 Ford F-100
Mods: : steeda tri-ax shifter, pypes o/r x, Flowmaster super 40's, 3:73 FRPP gears, CAI,SCT custom tune, steeda underdrive pullys, and BBK 78mm TB/Plenum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:38 pm

They started racing shorthly after 7:00pm and lasted until the rain came down on us around midnight...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:34 pm

393Bird wrote:What time did they get started? I was out side around 8PM and did not hear any thing.

Time for a newer hearing aid.. :*naughty*: Very Happy :*bonk(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:14 pm

393Bird wrote:What time did they get started? I was out side around 8PM and did not hear any thing.

I think 1000 barely muffled horsepower has impaired your hearing. LOL
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down