WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruise to the Strip tomorrow (4/15/08)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cruise to the Strip tomorrow (4/15/08) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cruise to the Strip tomorrow (4/15/08)

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:34 am

AladymeGT wrote:I think I saw too many cars that sounded like chain saws! Not a chic magnet that is for sure! rofl
but did u see all the girls they had???? it was crazy !!! anyways did anyone else see the black prelude they pushed up to the line everytime. the first time i was this i was like man this guy must have something then he ran a 15.5 and got beat by a little CRX it was hilarious rofl
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Cruise to the Strip tomorrow (4/15/08) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cruise to the Strip tomorrow (4/15/08)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:44 am

I wanna know which car ran the 20.4, i saw it as i was driving back!

I go, holy hell! i bet the suberban will beat that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:55 am

COLE wrote:
AladymeGT wrote:I think I saw too many cars that sounded like chain saws! Not a chic magnet that is for sure! rofl
but did u see all the girls they had???? it was crazy !!! anyways did anyone else see the black prelude they pushed up to the line everytime. the first time i was this i was like man this guy must have something then he ran a 15.5 and got beat by a little CRX it was hilarious rofl

Yeah man, wtf! I noticed a majority of the ricers there were 5'2 or shorter, had acne out the wazoo (cant make fun of them tho, i had acne and i used to be real short haha) and had an average of 4 girls on them, whats up with that haha?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:55 am

COLE wrote:

Yeah, when he came back from the line I gave him a big :>nono<: but really wanted to do violent
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:15 am

1fstroush wrote:
COLE wrote:

Yeah, when he came back from the line I gave him a big :>nono<: but really wanted to do violent
oh yeah he definately got :*owned:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:16 am

MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:

Yeah man, wtf! I noticed a majority of the ricers there were 5'2 or shorter, had acne out the wazoo (cant make fun of them tho, i had acne and i used to be real short haha) and had an average of 4 girls on them, whats up with that haha?
truly i really think its the Fast and the Furious as much as we all want it to go away the girls still like it :*rice*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:19 am

thats the sad part about it. just cause its loud, sure as hell doen'st mean its fast!

That one prelude was like 5X louder than my car and ran like a 18 something.

Like my buddy at work said, if you can't make it fast, make it loud as hell!! that's what honda do

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:25 am

SteviGX wrote:thats the sad part about it. just cause its loud, sure as hell doen'st mean its fast!

That one prelude was like 5X louder than my car and ran like a 18 something.

Like my buddy at work said, if you can't make it fast, make it loud as hell!! that's what honda do
+1 :*agree*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:51 am

^^^ Funny shish right there
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:17 pm

1fstroush wrote:^^^ Funny shish right there

x10000000

Man those Vtecs are loud as bawls! I get that sound enough when i'm weed whacking every weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2