WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black torque thrust rims and good nittos for trade?

Go down

Black torque thrust rims and good nittos for trade? Empty Black torque thrust rims and good nittos for trade?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:46 pm

I have a set of 4 Black Torque Thrust rims with silver lip for a 99-04 Mustang that I am looking to trade for a different tire/wheel combo. One rim has some curb rash. Otherwise they are in good shape. Tires are Nitto Proxies 275/40/zr17 with plenty of tread left.. Not for sale, for trade only. May consider stock gray OEM torque thrusts or bulitts with good tires on them. I have pics if you would like. Email me at wesley_1983 at yahoo.com. I am in LaPorte, Indiana 46350. Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Black torque thrust rims and good nittos for trade? Empty Re: Black torque thrust rims and good nittos for trade?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 pm

i have 17' cobra r rims with 2 week old nitto extreme drags on the rear and potenza front tires...the rear are 275/40/r17 and the fronts are 245/45/17.....

Back to top Go down

Black torque thrust rims and good nittos for trade? Empty Re: Black torque thrust rims and good nittos for trade?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 pm

I'm kinda interested, I have 17' 40th anni wheels as seen in pic and soon some brand new tires on them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 pm

SicWitIt04GT wrote:I'm kinda interested, I have 17' 40th anni wheels as seen in pic and soon some brand new tires on them

they look good but i want black rims..the theme of my car is gonna be orange and black and im getting rid of all chrome except in the engine compartment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down