WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica (The Wife) Finally decided on a mustang!

3 posters

Go down

Jessica (The Wife) Finally decided on a mustang! Empty Jessica (The Wife) Finally decided on a mustang!

Post by Wolvee Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:49 pm

:^drunk^:

So, after 3 years of her getting on me about her wanting a toy, and just a few months of jaberjawing about it, she finally made up her mind she wanted one.

It was between an 06 v6 and an 03 GT. Both had low miles for the years, both were in great shape. (06 was mint) Either car WILL BE 400rw but after some deep discussions. She decided on the 03 GT. I told her that no matter what I do to the V6, no matter how limited I make it (I was Planning a turbo for it.) She would still have to qualify it because everyone will think it's only "Just a V6."

It's an Oxford White Hard top, Cloth interior, No Mach460 (Which is exactly what she wanted). Around 60k miles and she got it with a 24 month/24k mile warranty all for $7300. I didn't really want the warranty but whatever. They originally wanted near 12 for it but they couldn't sell it. This mustang is one she actually looked at just before winter when she was first chewin the idea around. There's one chip in the paint smack dab on the corner of the fender that's an eye sore but with wanting a new hood, bumpers and quarter window deletes it's going to be getting a lot of paint anyway. The headlights are really foggy as well but again it's something we're replacing anyway. Oh and stock wheels look like crap too but they wont be on there for very long. And I think it needs brakes.

I'll post pictures tomorrow when we go pick it back up. There were a couple things they said they would take care of for us, so we let them. We weren't really expecting to finish all the paper work today.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Jessica (The Wife) Finally decided on a mustang! Empty Re: Jessica (The Wife) Finally decided on a mustang!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Congrats!!!

Back to top Go down

Jessica (The Wife) Finally decided on a mustang! Empty Re: Jessica (The Wife) Finally decided on a mustang!

Post by Wolvee Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Listing the future mod list.
Visual -Done by winter
Honey Comb Rear panel or Paint it black
Tinted Tailights
Shaved 03/04 Cobra Rear Bumper
Changing the rear wing (DKY)
17 or 18 staggered DD Black Bullitts (17's are cheaper so...)
She hasn't decided on which Cobra Front bumper 01 or Termi
At minimum she's getting my Mach1 Chin spoiler
Smoked Front Head Lights
3.5 Cowl Hood or raised Heat extractor
ProKit

Performance Done by winter
Exhaust: Mac, Flows or Magnaflow (She hates the drone in my car so she may end up with MagnaFlows)
I don't see the point in doing an O/R H pipe and not do Long tubes so both of those should happen at the same time. (But I don't know how urgent she wants the sound)

Over the Winter
Blower
clutch
and interior mods.

It will make 400rw, She doesn't want any more than that. Mostly she wants a quick show car.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Sounds nice, she's gonna out mod you Mike!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Danstang wrote:Sounds nice, she's gonna out mod you Mike!

Momma does make more money than I do..
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:56 am

Cool But will this one be driven or just work on. Unlike yours Mike.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:21 am

Black On Black wrote:Cool But will this one be driven or just work on. Unlike yours Mike.

I wont get to be lazy with her car. She's so fickle if I start a mod, it will have to be done by the next day, lol.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down