WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Turbo Start Up

+5
1fstroush
Wolvee
Danstang
Shady
FRCE_FED
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Single Turbo Start Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Single Turbo Start Up

Post by stanglover2358 Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:53 pm

**** dave did you just blow out your bottom end...that sucks dude
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 pm

have no idea man, dustin needs to get in gear and see what the hell happened. i was in south bend so i know as much as you guys do... im hoping the turbo seals blew and not the motor. I may roll up there and try to find out myself
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Wow man, that really stinks. I'm sorry. See, that's why I'm nervous about getting my car running!
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Murph wrote:have no idea man, dustin needs to get in gear and see what the hell happened. i was in south bend so i know as much as you guys do... im hoping the turbo seals blew and not the motor. I may roll up there and try to find out myself

well you know how I feel about Dustin, Brent, and Autospec...bunch of lazy asses..As I said before unless you got a fairly stock car I wouldnt take it to any of these performance shops in INDY...all they know is basic mechinical skills and knowledge..We are fortunate to live 3-3.5 hours from a world class mustang tuner, Mr. Bob Kurgan. IMO its worth the 3-3.5 hour drive period.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Well after seeing this...I wanna get my tuners license and start a real speed shop with no BS involved.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:22 pm

1fstroush wrote:Well after seeing this...I wanna get my tuners license and start a real speed shop with no BS involved.

please do...we need someone knowledgeable in the indy area to start a shop or something....bunch of morons down here that own shops..its not worth spending your money taking your cars to them...better of doing it yourself and if you cant, then take it to a known mustang facility.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 pm

My thoughts exactly
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle2000GT Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:37 pm

What happened?

Curious minds really need to know?

P.S. Since I'm a novice I have no idea if Auto Spec can tune or not. They put a fairly conservative tune on my car. I do know from experience that they have an excellent warranty. I bought a used Ezplorer differential and gears from them. The gears whined and they gave me my money back for the gears and installed a new set for free. The differential squeeked when going aroung corners. It was the clutch pack. I really didn't feel it was their reponsibility to give me a new clutch pack (I felt this was a risk I took buying a used differential). But they did the repair for free.
Eagle2000GT
Eagle2000GT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
My Name: : Tom
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT
12.7 @ 111.4 mph

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:57 am

Eagle2000GT wrote:What happened?

Curious minds really need to know?

P.S. Since I'm a novice I have no idea if Auto Spec can tune or not. They put a fairly conservative tune on my car. I do know from experience that they have an excellent warranty. I bought a used Ezplorer differential and gears from them. The gears whined and they gave me my money back for the gears and installed a new set for free. The differential squeeked when going aroung corners. It was the clutch pack. I really didn't feel it was their reponsibility to give me a new clutch pack (I felt this was a risk I took buying a used differential). But they did the repair for free.

Wow, this confirms that when it's time to put gears in the Roush I'll be heading to Auto-Spec. This is now the 2-3 time I have heard something similar to this about Auto-Spec. I guess it's the tuning part that is in question... Crying or Very sad
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2