WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a transmission please let me know if you have one to fit my car

3 posters

Go down

I need a transmission please let me know if you have one to fit my car Empty I need a transmission please let me know if you have one to fit my car

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:59 am

The cobra is almost done. we are looking for a trany for it. it is a 03 cobra and I was told we can put in a stock strany in it.
I am not looking to go broke on it so I was wonfering if anyone knew of anyone who had a trany to fit my cobra.
please let me know. As soon as we get trany cobra gets release from mustang hospital. hugs and thanks for all your help

Back to top Go down

I need a transmission please let me know if you have one to fit my car Empty Re: I need a transmission please let me know if you have one to fit my car

Post by HawkMech Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 am

Put a Powerglide in it.

LOL just kidding!
HawkMech
HawkMech
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : Nah really man, I'm sure it's no match for your Honda.
My Ride/Rides: : 2011 GT, 2003 Cobra, 79 Bronco, 68 F-100.
Mods: : I got some wicked ass after market 93 Octane up in this Beeyatch!

Back to top Go down

I need a transmission please let me know if you have one to fit my car Empty Re: I need a transmission please let me know if you have one to fit my car

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:45 am

HawkMech wrote:Put a Powerglide in it. nice thanks buddy. hey sorry about talking in the baby moniter lol I didnt mean to wake you up. Let me know if I can help with steven car.

LOL just kidding!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:02 pm

I think Ernie has a Tremec if my memory serves me correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Adams performance may not have that any more, you will have to call and see whats in stock at his shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:Adams performance may not have that any more, you will have to call and see whats in stock at his shop.

Thats awsome :_lol_:
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 123
My Name: : Steve
My Ride/Rides: : 2004, Cobra, moron
Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 am

Ruffnuts wrote:Adams performance may not have that any more, you will have to call and see whats in stock at his shop.

isnt that how it always goes. when I dont need its for sale and then when I need it then I cant find a good deal.
I am so frustrated!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 pm

I am pulling the tranny out of my car.. Im not sure what it takes to mate it to yours tho but you can have it cheap if you need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:I am pulling the tranny out of my car.. Im not sure what it takes to mate it to yours tho but you can have it cheap if you need it.

Thanks I wish I could use it but joe said it is a six speed and your car is a 5 speed so it will not work. but thanks for trying

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Hey, Check out svtperformance.com they always have TONS of stuff for sale. You might luck out.
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:37 pm

here ya go Donna, cheaper than buying a stock one through Ford.

http://www.rpmtransmissions.com/cobrapricing.html

these are built to handle power, so you shouldn't issues with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:37 pm

BlueStreak02gt wrote:here ya go Donna, cheaper than buying a stock one through Ford.

Thanks I will forward the info to Joe at dyno speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Blueyegal wrote:
BlueStreak02gt wrote:here ya go Donna, cheaper than buying a stock one through Ford.

Thanks I will forward the info to Joe at dyno speed

always glad to help Donna...just as long as I get to take her for a spin once!!!! :*naughty*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down