WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

track tuesday???

4 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

track tuesday??? - Page 4 Empty Re: track tuesday???

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 1:48 am

I hope high 14's are coming my way in my slug of a car Sad

I need new tires lol im sure thats the problem 225's are skinny as hell and they are 50 dollar tires LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 01, 2008 2:21 am

COLE wrote:

i was happy when i ran a 14.2 last night then 2 runs later after i turned off the traction control (yeah i messed up the run after forgot to turn it off so my car pretty much shut down after launch and hitting every gear) i ran a 14.080 i was happy with that that .3 better than i have ever done so i can't complain

congrats J!! 14.0 man your gonna have me beat in the sixer in no time! tt sixer Twisted Evil
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu May 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Murph wrote:
COLE wrote:

i was happy when i ran a 14.2 last night then 2 runs later after i turned off the traction control (yeah i messed up the run after forgot to turn it off so my car pretty much shut down after launch and hitting every gear) i ran a 14.080 i was happy with that that .3 better than i have ever done so i can't complain

congrats J!! 14.0 man your gonna have me beat in the sixer in no time! tt sixer Twisted Evil
......for some reason i don't see me beating it at all :*drive*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 3:02 pm

:*car2*:

I bet that thing will beat all of us! That wing is 500 hp. not to mention the graphics!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu May 01, 2008 3:50 pm

SteviGX wrote::*car2*:

I bet that thing will beat all of us! That wing is 500 hp. not to mention the graphics!
look at that hood scoop man thats like 50 horse right there
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 01, 2008 8:09 pm

dont forget about the side graphics lol rofl
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri May 02, 2008 6:15 am

That .gif is so powerful it has a chute
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri May 02, 2008 8:35 am

judging by the tail light it looks like an old mullet body camaro!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 10:38 am

is anyone goin that friday night thing this week at orp?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 1:29 pm

CLINTBGT02 wrote:is anyone goin that friday night thing this week at orp?

I may go for a little while.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 06, 2008 1:49 pm

man i don't know since they are doing the whole friday night madness thing this week and also winged warrior is this weekend this stuff starts to add up quick
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 06, 2008 1:50 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
CLINTBGT02 wrote:is anyone goin that friday night thing this week at orp?

I may go for a little while.
man the one time he is going........ i might be out there to watch but i am pretty sure tonight was the night i had to hang dry wall... so we shall see
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue May 06, 2008 4:32 pm

I'm not thinking about going w/ Friday and Saturday events right around the corner.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 10:40 am

anyone going tonight may 13th???
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 12:16 pm

me and pat should be out there. I'm gonna run.

it's a 4 cylinder!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 1:36 pm

SteviGX wrote:me and pat should be out there. I'm gonna run.

it's a 4 cylinder!
excellent...... Very Happy
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 2:19 pm

I am starting to get tired of the track with as bad as it has been ran this year. The people who work it are just complete morons. Cars that should be running real good are getting crappy times because they are too lazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 2:22 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:I am starting to get tired of the track with as bad as it has been ran this year. The people who work it are just complete morons. Cars that should be running real good are getting crappy times because they are too lazy.
thats why we should go somewhere else we have had great times everywhere but there ask aj and stevi but until others decide to go somewhere its still a good time to see what comes out
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 2:25 pm

COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:I am starting to get tired of the track with as bad as it has been ran this year. The people who work it are just complete morons. Cars that should be running real good are getting crappy times because they are too lazy.
thats why we should go somewhere else we have had great times everywhere but there ask aj and stevi but until others decide to go somewhere its still a good time to see what comes out

Ya I haven't really heard as many people complain about any of the other tracks as much, such as 41 and muncie. The winged warriors event sucked. People had drag radials and drag slicks and couldn't even hook. One guy actually marked his tires to see if his mickey thompsons were sticking and they weren't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 2:29 pm

I'm down to go to muncie anytime if have off. I'm gonna start asking if i could have wednesday off to go up there.

ANd the 410hp silver camaro. on bfg or MT's(can't rememerb) was sideways at half track. Basically. Tonight is the deciding factor. if Nothing has been done and i can't hook. Unless we are making a special date to be there, i'm not going to race there. it's to the point now that it's unsafe. I mean, last week. my fastest run was a freaking 14.6. Thats a joke when i'm spinning into 3rd with DR. i was very very very peterbet(sp)

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 2:29 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:

Ya I haven't really heard as many people complain about any of the other tracks as much, such as 41 and muncie. The winged warriors event sucked. People had drag radials and drag slicks and couldn't even hook. One guy actually marked his tires to see if his mickey thompsons were sticking and they weren't.
wow that is terrible i have never heard of ppl that can't even hook with slicks. i wanted to go to winged warrior but everyone i talked to that went said it was disappointing and it was not as good as it has been the past couple of years. :*soap*: man all this really makes me mad because we get in trouble for racing on the street and they say take it to the track. so we go there and its absolute garbage and we could actually hook better on the street.:?curses?: i mean seriously it would help if ppl weren't jackasses gave us a good track and were not dicks about it all!! sorry my rant is over now
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 2:30 pm

SteviGX wrote:I'm down to go to muncie anytime if have off. I'm gonna start asking if i could have wednesday off to go up there.

ANd the 410hp silver camaro. on bfg or MT's(can't rememerb) was sideways at half track. Basically. Tonight is the deciding factor. if Nothing has been done and i can't hook. Unless we are making a special date to be there, i'm not going to race there. it's to the point now that it's unsafe. I mean, last week. my fastest run was a freaking 14.6. Thats a joke when i'm spinning into 3rd with DR. i was very very very peterbet(sp)
+! :*agree*: tonight it is then
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue May 13, 2008 3:08 pm

I'm going to play Devil's advocate here.

The weather has been so iffy recently that you can't really blame them for not prepping the track properly. Why would you spend the $$$ on chemicals, gas for their track vehicles, emergency teams, man hours etc... If mother nature wants to give you a middle finger last minute. How many nights has the track been rained out or closed due to weather this year? Hell, there were a few nights that the temps were in the 40's.

So far the biggest event, that I know of, was Winged warrior. The day prior it rained throughout day and into the early morning. They had to rush prep the track in order to get it somewhat decent for the event.

I agree with all of you and would like to see the track maintained a whole lot better. I really go to ORP for the fun and adrenaline rush of watching/racing.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 3:20 pm

you do bring up a great point AJ. I haven't really thought about that. Today they had yesturday to prep and all today, it was good out. But i know it IS just a tuesday night street legal but people that go to the track to improve on their driving and feel good about racing, just get frustrated when they can't hook and run so much slower than they did somewhere else.

I love going there to watch it just kind of sucks to see a guy with that kind of money sideways almost putting it in the wall is pretty iffy. Tonight is an almost perfect day so far so i'm hoping that it's a good day to race.

I'm very hopeful. It may be like that everywhere it just seems like it's more frequent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 3:20 pm

1fstroush wrote:I'm going to play Devil's advocate here.

The weather has been so iffy recently that you can't really blame them for not prepping the track properly. Why would you spend the $$$ on chemicals, gas for their track vehicles, emergency teams, man hours etc... If mother nature wants to give you a middle finger last minute. How many nights has the track been rained out or closed due to weather this year? Hell, there were a few nights that the temps were in the 40's.

So far the biggest event, that I know of, was Winged warrior. The day prior it rained throughout day and into the early morning. They had to rush prep the track in order to get it somewhat decent for the event.

I agree with all of you and would like to see the track maintained a whole lot better. I really go to ORP for the fun and adrenaline rush of watching/racing.

AJ

Ya I agree that weather needs to be considered. But when someone is up there to direct cars into the water for their burnouts and instead is sitting down eating, that is pretty pathetic. People actually started yelling at the guy to put down water and make sure the cars were getting where they needed to be. I use to have great times going last year because everything was ran so smoothly and there was always a ton of cars. It has completely changed this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next