WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

track tuesday???

4 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

track tuesday??? - Page 2 Empty Re: track tuesday???

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 pm

haha yeah.

What are you planning on going into?

My dad's a general vascular surgeon. He does the majority of cancer stuff that come out here along with my grandpa. They run the only practice out here at Hankcock Memorial. If you ever wanted to talk to him about anything medical related, he would definately be game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:32 pm

SteviGX wrote:haha yeah.

What are you planning on going into?

My dad's a general vascular surgeon. He does the majority of cancer stuff that come out here along with my grandpa. They run the only practice out here at Hankcock Memorial. If you ever wanted to talk to him about anything medical related, he would definately be game.

I may have to do that sometime. I'm not really sure yet, from what I have seen though I'm leaning towards cardiovascular surgery or ER medicine. But I figure I still have another 5 years before I have to make the decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 pm

yeah thats for sure man. My dad did a lot of trauma and ER stuff up in Michigan where he did his residency. Blodget (sp?) up on the westside of grand rapids at the time wasn't a good place to be.

Just let me know if you ever want to. I'll have to sit him down and tell him cuase he always has a million things going on lol. Gotta love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Tonight was fun as always gents and lady lol... especially when i lined up to that Lambo Gallardo lol... damn that was cool. That video will be up tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:11 pm

We all thought you were gonna roast the lambo!!! you smoked him from the line
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:20 pm

let me get this straight, there are lambos that race in indy? i gotta get out of terre haute. pat thats awesome you got to race one, you def have to post that vid man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:06 am

MustangManiac wrote:Tonight was fun as always gents and lady lol... especially when i lined up to that Lambo Gallardo lol... damn that was cool. That video will be up tomorrow!

Sounds like tonight was a lot of fun. What was the end result of your race with the lambo?

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:08 am

umm if i am correct Pat ran a 14.4 and the lambo ran a 13.6 ?? :*gripe*: too bad he had 6 extra cylinders LOL
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:19 am

Murph wrote:umm if i am correct Pat ran a 14.4 and the lambo ran a 13.6 ?? :*gripe*: too bad he had 6 extra cylinders LOL

Actually i ran a 14.101 and the lambo ran a 13.688.

Yeah, i did totally pull on him hard and was about 2-lengths ahead until the 1/8, then his top end put an end to that lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:55 am

MustangManiac wrote:
Murph wrote:umm if i am correct Pat ran a 14.4 and the lambo ran a 13.6 ?? :*gripe*: too bad he had 6 extra cylinders LOL

Yeah, i did totally pull on him hard and was about 2-lengths ahead until the 1/8, then his top end put an end to that lol.

Nice job. And to think you only lost by less than .5 seconds to a $200k+ car that has double the horsepower you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:57 am

MustangManiac wrote:Tonight was fun as always gents and lady lol... especially when i lined up to that Lambo Gallardo lol... damn that was cool. That video will be up tomorrow!
u almost had him man u killed him off the line it was bad!!!!!!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:58 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

Nice job. And to think you only lost by less than .5 seconds to a $200k+ car that has double the horsepower you do.
i am pretty sure that guy was like oh !@#$!@ when he saw pat pull that hard
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:13 am

Darn, I missed the best race of the night Mad
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:55 pm

1fstroush wrote:Darn, I missed the best race of the night Mad
i don't know about that i rather enjoyed when that monte carlo beat that camaro by running a 9.97 because he just hooked up a 100shot then he got kicked off the track lol
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:05 pm

COLE wrote:
i don't know about that i rather enjoyed when that monte carlo beat that camaro by running a 9.97 because he just hooked up a 100shot then he got kicked off the track lol

Why did they kick him off? I'm guessing either no helmet or no cage. They are a little anal about that stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Any other interesting cars that were at the track?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Any other interesting cars that were at the track?

a 20sec 99 cougar lmfao!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:46 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:

Why did they kick him off? I'm guessing either no helmet or no cage. They are a little anal about that stuff.

They kicked him off because he didn't have and I quote the track official, "You need to refrain from racing tonight and in the future here until you have a NHRA certified chassis on that bad boy."

He came back, "I hooked up a 100 shot, damn can't I remove it!? Then go back fo' more?"

Official, "You do it again and I'll ban your ass."

Tyara and I saw the whole thing. Laughing
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:01 am

1fstroush wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:

They kicked him off because he didn't have and I quote the track official, "You need to refrain from racing tonight and in the future here until you have a NHRA certified chassis on that bad boy."

He came back, "I hooked up a 100 shot, damn can't I remove it!? Then go back fo' more?"

good lord! was that the black monte carlo with the black man driving? I think i might know who you're talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:14 am

1fstroush wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:

Ya they don't mess around there. They did the same thing last year to a dude that was driving a twin turbo rx7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:27 am

Thats awesome! if its that black ss from the week before he was already running 10's!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:15 am

Thats him
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:23 am

that's pretty funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:15 am

Hey if anyone is coming out this tuesday my gf's brother in law is going to bring his saleen extreme out. I got a few pics of it track tuesday??? - Page 2 04140810

loltrack tuesday??? - Page 2 04140814[img]track tuesday??? - Page 2 04140815[/img][img]track tuesday??? - Page 2 04140816[/img]

He has about 570hp at the crank is the spec so my best guess is around 500 or so to the wheels. It's a pretty nice car! David, i think that should be the first kill!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:06 am

I don't think that car is making 570 crank. The extreme comes with carbon fiber front and rear splitters and where it says supercharged on his fender the extreme says extreme. So he should only have around 465 crank and the graphs I have seen they usually make 415-430 rwhp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next