WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustang across america

Go down

Mustang across america Empty Mustang across america

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:39 am

Hello everyone I leave tonight to meet up with the mustangs across america. Keira is staying hom to take care of the home front. My mother will be checking in on her and I know there is alot of people who she can call if she needs someting.
Eddie an Karen
geri, and I also gave her nick phone number but most likely she will call you all eddie and karen if she gets into a problem or geri depending on whats going on. My mom will be at my home during the day while keira is at school and then Keira will be home at nights. Matt my nieghbor is also right net door if something happens. I just gave keira some numbers in case my mom or mat was not able to answer there phone when she calls. Most like nothing will happen but I like having the back up there.

I leave tonight and will be there until sometime sunday. I know Cheri and troy and a few others had talked about coming down. if you do I am Number 409 and it will be on my car. If you PM me when your coming down then we can call and meet up when you all get there. I have troy number and cheri's. I look forward to seeing everyone when i get back. hugs Donna

Back to top Go down

Mustang across america Empty Re: Mustang across america

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Good luck in the show!!! Don't worry Keira will be find, only a phone call away. Have fun and let us know how things go. Take plenty of pics..

Back to top Go down