WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustang Cruise-in to support international Mustang club in Charleston, SC

Go down

Mustang Cruise-in to support international Mustang club in Charleston, SC Empty Mustang Cruise-in to support international Mustang club in Charleston, SC

Post by ipchay61 Sat May 05, 2012 9:37 am

Hello, Everyone,

The Low Country Mustang Club (Charleston, SC) is sponsoring a cruise-in to honor a boat sponsored by the Mustang Club of Italy (see event photo below). They have invited several Mustang clubs that are nearby, including us. The date and time for this international event has been set for May 13th, Sunday, beginning at 4:00 PM. It will be at the Lookout Pavilion area at Charleston Harbor Resort Marina, at Patriots Point. Hope everyone can make it! I managed to get the Wildhorses logo on the event flyer so I hope we can have a good showing.
We have been asked not to bring any sort of outside food or beverage to the event so if you bring a cooler, try to keep it out of sight.. I am sure they have everything we could want there already!

The Address:

20 Patriots Point Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

From the South:
Take I-95 N to US-17 N (Exit 33)
Stay on US-17 N (about 65 miles) until the Cooper River Bridge
At the Bottom of the Bridge, bear right onto Coleman Blvd.
0.4 miles, turn right onto Patriots Point Rd, Pass thru roundabout
1.2 miles, Parking lots are on the left

From the North:
Take I-26 E toward Charleston
Merge onto the Cooper River Bridge
At the Bottom of the Bridge, bear right onto Coleman Blvd.
0.4 miles, turn right onto Patriots Point Rd, Pass thru roundabout
1.2 miles, Parking lots are on the left

Mustang Cruise-in to support international Mustang club in Charleston, SC Mustangboatford2
ipchay61
ipchay61
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 84
My Name: : Chip
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT - Vista Blue

Back to top Go down

Mustang Cruise-in to support international Mustang club in Charleston, SC Empty Re: Mustang Cruise-in to support international Mustang club in Charleston, SC

Post by ipchay61 Sat May 05, 2012 9:38 am

A few pics of the boat sponsored by the Mustang Club of Italy....

Mustang Cruise-in to support international Mustang club in Charleston, SC MCoI-c
Mustang Cruise-in to support international Mustang club in Charleston, SC MCoI-a
ipchay61
ipchay61
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 84
My Name: : Chip
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT - Vista Blue

Back to top Go down