WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday Night At The Hill

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday Night At The Hill Empty Tuesday Night At The Hill

Post by Krutch21 Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Me, Nick, Steve, and possibly Eddie are gonna go up to Union Hill on tuesday to do some racin and promote March Madness. If anyone would like to come we'll be meeting at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph at 5:30 and head out from there. $5 to enter and just spectate, $10 to enter the racing.

The way "The Hill" works is from 6:30 till about 8:30 is open track qualifying, get as many runs as you can. While you are running, they are taking down times and determining the Top 16. After qual runs are complete they will have 2 car classes, all the street cars and the fastest 16. Now if you make it in the Fast 16 it doesn't cost any more, you already paid for the track, but your basically automatically entered in a side bracket against the 15 other fastest cars at the track that night.

REMEMBER!!!!! THIS IS BRACKET RACING!!! If have never bracket raced or are interested in W.M.C. racing then this is a great time to get used to running a bracket tree. If you have any questions, or need help determining a good dial in time, feel free to ask and we'll help you out. See YA there!!

Last edited by Krutch21 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more info)
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night At The Hill Empty Re: Tuesday Night At The Hill

Post by mustangrn Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 pm

I'm off on Tues. and I need to test out the car before Sat., so if I can swing it, I'll be there.
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 pm

i guess i could race the sentra
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:30 pm

After checking the website Tuesday street legal doesn't start till April 7th. So there will be no Tuesday night at the Hill this week.
However I do want to plan a WMC event for the 7th as this is the first one and it's also Mustang night at the track.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Im down for the 7th. Ill be back from Cali. At 1415 on that day so ill be able to roll.
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 123
My Name: : Steve
My Ride/Rides: : 2004, Cobra, moron
Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down