WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone going to Co-Pilot night at Union Hill tuesday?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone going to Co-Pilot night at Union Hill tuesday? Empty Anyone going to Co-Pilot night at Union Hill tuesday?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:11 pm

Let's get a group going.

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to Co-Pilot night at Union Hill tuesday? Empty Re: Anyone going to Co-Pilot night at Union Hill tuesday?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:28 pm

RedRoushOne wrote:Let's get a group going.

The Co-pilot for you will be you in the wheelchair, and the driver will be somebody pushing. I would love to go, but i have other plans tuesday.. Sorry Old man Laughing

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to Co-Pilot night at Union Hill tuesday? Empty Re: Anyone going to Co-Pilot night at Union Hill tuesday?

Post by JH96GT Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:30 pm

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:
RedRoushOne wrote:Let's get a group going.

The Co-pilot for you will be you in the wheelchair, and the driver will be somebody pushing. I would love to go, but i have other plans tuesday.. Sorry Old man Laughing

Unless you get a side car....... :*burnout*:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:34 pm

You guys are scared to race my wheelchair????

Andy...is that car painted yeller underneath that dark blue???

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:38 pm

RedRoushOne wrote:You guys are scared to race my wheelchair????

LOL
:_lol_:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:11 pm

LOL

Nope, a slight red though. I guess that is what happens when you get your ass spanked...lOL Embarassed OH HOLD ON. your car is red...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:34 pm

Andy, I'll drop by the store tuesday afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by BriansGirl Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:43 pm

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:

LOL

Nope, a slight red though. I guess that is what happens when you get your ass spanked...lOL Embarassed OH HOLD ON. your car is red...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:_lol_:
BriansGirl
BriansGirl
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Living in the United States of the Offended

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:31 am

RedRoushOne wrote:Andy, I'll drop by the store tuesday afternoon.

Well you will unfortunately be wasting your time.. IM OFF ON TUESDAYS..u know that. PLus u cant change routine. Old people and change are not good.. Just stick to your saturdays.. i dont need some old, senile, old man being lost and confused :_lol_:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Your off every day but, that will save me a trip to the zoo.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:40 pm

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:
RedRoushOne wrote:Andy, I'll drop by the store tuesday afternoon.

Well you will unfortunately be wasting your time.. IM OFF ON TUESDAYS..u know that. PLus u cant change routine. Old people and change are not good.. Just stick to your saturdays.. i dont need some old, senile, old man being lost and confused :_lol_:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:46 pm

hey andy your just not right right man. hey if your off then I guess you should be able to make it to the track. come I want to see the roush kick some young wiper snapper on the track. hugs you guys i know you both can kick my roush ass becuase I do not know how to drive it. hugs Andy it would be nice to see you get out of the bear cave every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:56 pm

New best time
60 ft 1.9582
330 ft 5.5102
594 ft 7.9899
1/8 8.5439
mph 81.23

Beat a Trans Am (twice), Evo, SRT-4, and me and a Lightning traded 1 a piece. Had fun. Brian went with me but sat in the stands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:32 am

RedRoushOne wrote:New best time
60 ft 1.9582
330 ft 5.5102
594 ft 7.9899
1/8 8.5439
mph 81.23

Beat a Trans Am (twice), Evo, SRT-4, and me and a Lightning traded 1 a piece. Had fun. Brian went with me but sat in the stands.

So did you do the bracket racen or was it just a test and tune night? so how was the track tonight? look like it was hookin!!
I so wish I had my roush back. I guess my benz will just have to do until I get it back from the shop. I was told it will be about 3 weeks. ARG!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:50 am

I just went for the times. They did bracket racing but I didn't enter. The track was just as good as when we went. I was working on my launching techniques. I was launching above 3000 RPM with no tire spin. I think I could have gone higher still. I missed third gear once, but was so far ahead of the Trans Am that I could have coasted to the win but finally got it in gear about 30 feet from the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Hey guys, new here to the site. Had fun at the hill. I was going to stay longer but getting the Lightning to hook was getting harder as the night got cooler. I would have said bye but i had to meet up with the wife.
Best times of the night for me were 8.24/8.21/8.22@85-86mph. First time out with the 4 lb pulley and VB. First time ever looking at a roush up close, deff. wouln't mind owning, the best lookin Roush i've seen.

Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:49 pm

Welcome to he club!! Wish I would have made it. I had the D/R's on and wanted to, but had other commitments. Hope to see ya soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:19 pm

sounds like it was a good time and I heard the track was hooken. did you do any bracket racen? what year and color is your lighten? do you go to clarksville speedway? There is a guy ernie in our club who has a lighten and he races at the speedway. I look forward seeing your lighten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:59 pm

I've got an 04 Black L. I just went for Test and Tune. I would of bracket raced but traction was to inconsistent. I need to find some ET streets and then i can kill it off the line.
As for mods on the truck they are..coldair/TB/4lb pulley/VB/slapper bars. Running on nt-555's. Im pretty happy with the results.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm

sounds really nice. i cant to see it. My nicky has been looking for a lighten to have. I have heard they are hard to find. I cant wait to see your truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:40 pm

Glad to see you found the website. Now if you can find our meeting place...lol. That second run you did was awsome. A green Corvette came in probably right after you left. Wish you were there to Race him. We were leaving and stopped to see him run and he turned a 8.24. That would have been close between you two. I think you could have taken him. We'll have to do it again sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down