WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of seeling the Steed!!!???

+2
1fstroush
Shady
6 posters

Go down

Thinking of seeling the Steed!!!??? Empty Thinking of seeling the Steed!!!???

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:48 pm

So after the crash with the truck... I drove the stang to my dads house.... and it was raining!!! I was freaking out!!! I was shaking the whole way there... I was soo scared that I was gonna go off the road or something!!! I dont really want to sell it... but if it scares the **** out of me... than whats the point of keeping it??? Brad suggested I jus wait it out... drive it a lil more and it will work out the kinks.... what do you all think???

Back to top Go down

Thinking of seeling the Steed!!!??? Empty Re: Thinking of seeling the Steed!!!???

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:00 pm

Well i was always told that when the horse throws you off that you grab the rains and get back on and take back the control. it is alot harder then what sounds but I know that everytime soemthing has kick my ass, I was made to get back in the seat. Each time I learned something from it.

I have been in a few motorcycle screw ups and trust me that was hard to get over. My husband forced me each time to get back on the bike. The first time I was a reck. But the more I got back on the easier it got until a close call would happen and then I would get scared again. My hubbie called them wake up calls and he said we need them every now and then to keep us on our toes. to make sure we stay safe. So in the end it has to be your desision. I know at first it may not be something you would want to do and I know it will be hard to get through but I do know that if you take a friend and go for it that it will be worth getting through. hugs and I will be there in spirit. I think as far as selling something out of fear is never a good idea. Try doing little trip and work up to bigger trips. hugs

Back to top Go down

Thinking of seeling the Steed!!!??? Empty Re: Thinking of seeling the Steed!!!???

Post by Shady Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:58 am

lift up your skirt and grab your balls susie!!!

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:12 am

Leave it to Shady to come in all harsh... Laughing

I'm with Blueyegal, you need these moments to show that you're human. I've been in some pretty bad situations before and had it not been for my will to succeed and not let anything phase me, I would be driving a Focus and working for McDonalds.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:15 am

Here Kitty! Kitty! :*drive*: Very Happy
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:05 pm

So I guess he does not want to go on the back roads and play chicken?
hugs just kidding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:57 pm

Thanx for the help blueyegal and AJ!!! It seriously scared the $hit out of me.... I think mainly cause Heather was in the car and i was worried what was gonna happen to her!!! IDK.... Ill prob just drive it a lilttle and get the felling back... just this PTSD $hit is makn it worse!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:34 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:Thanx for the help blueyegal and AJ!!! It seriously scared the $hit out of me.... I think mainly cause Heather was in the car and i was worried what was gonna happen to her!!! IDK.... Ill prob just drive it a lilttle and get the felling back... just this PTSD $hit is makn it worse!!!

ok call me old buy what is PTSD? My kid has brought me up to date that IDK is I dont know. lol TEXTing
I will catch on someday. I know how it can be when your life goes before you and you have a loved one with you.
My kid (keira) is most of the time on the motorcyce with me when something really bad happens.
This is where you go to the is the glass half empty or half full kinda of thing.
I always try to learn the leason I was supose to learn and then be thankful that no one got hurt bad.
Things can always be worse so this is when you just remember how specail she is and how lucky you are to have her and you then treat her like a queen.
Sweety life Sucks ass. No one promised us it was going to be easy in fact I can alomst garuntee you it is going to be challenging. ( I cant spell sorry)
But I do know life is worth live not sitting on the sidelines watch everyone else have all the fun. in having fun there is going to be risk so just figure out what risk you want to take and what risk you do not want to take. Never look back because you can not change the past. The only change you can make is for this min on. I can click out of this post or you can read it and get your ass up and kiss that pretty girl and go one living your wonderfl life that you have ahead of you.
ok done with the sappy ****. hugs take small baby steps and I hope I get to see your ass at the tri state meet. hugs. so are you camping or stay in a hotel?
My old spoiled ass is staying in a hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:59 am

Zac if it is the rain that scares ya then fix the damn taurus and drive it one the rainy days cause we both know on those nice warm sunny summer days your ass will be missing the mustang so don't sell it just cause it scared ya in the rain, drive your other car when roads are shitty. hell my black car gets a little scary on wet roads too so thats when i pull out the v6 and leave the good car at home....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:06 am

Blueyegal- We are still gonna camp... its cheaper... and we need cheap for cause of the wedding costs!!! PTSD is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder... alot of guys are returning from Iraq with it!!! When I drink.... I get flashbacks and freak out cause I think im still there and start seeing things (so the women says) I blackout and dont member any of it... soo I try to stay away from the booze as much as possible!!!

Shady- Im tryn... im soooo far behind on bills... I cant afford to get it running!!! I actually really need to get it running... cause I have 2 jobs and heather will be startn one here soon!!! And your right... on the dry days ill be beating myself up for selln it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:16 am

Wow Nciky my engaged boyfriend lol cant spell fiance' anyway he is in Iraq. I am glad you told me about that because I did not evan think about him coming home with bad dreams from Iraq. I do what eyecandy says. We have a ford toruas and I drive that when the weather is bad. Its a great car in nasty weather. Hey I wanted to say thanks for what you did for serving your country. I hope Nick comes back the ssame but if for some reason he doesn't I will still love him. I cant wait till July because thats when I get to see him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 am

Don't sell! You'd regret it, just keep working hard man!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy kyle Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:12 pm

i wouldn't sell it, but if u do u know i want it. that car and i have history. lol ore then i want but yea let me know.

cowboy kyle
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : quit laughin because i am a tick tack
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang gt red

http://myspace.com/countrytruckman84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 pm

WOW!! I stated that it was a thought and like 6 people already threw out offers on buying it!?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Take your Zoloft and your Ambien.... Works for me, I'm never moody or crazy or have problems concentrating or loosing my temper :*gripe*: or freak out :*kaboom*: when I don't know the right direction or :*bonk(: :*bonk(: :*bonk(: :*bonk(: ..... Wait.... Just take 2 Zoloft and 2 ambien and call me in the morning.

It gets easier 'lil Post Traumatic Psychonaught, I promise. I still can't be in crowds and stuff and college is freakin insane hard being with dumb ass kids that don't know a thing about life BUT, I gotta stick it out and so should you.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down