WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold the mustang... buying a corvette

+3
1fstroush
Shady
FRCE_FED
7 posters

Go down

Sold the mustang... buying a corvette Empty Sold the mustang... buying a corvette

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:18 pm

Yup... its true. I got sick of the issues with the kenne bell supercharger i was having and found a buyer. Since I have my school loans to pay, im buying a C5 z06. Found one for $17,000, which knocks my monthly payment down to $380, which is much more affordable for me right now. Ill have some pictures posted of it tonight/tomorrow when I know the deal is final.

Back to top Go down

Sold the mustang... buying a corvette Empty Re: Sold the mustang... buying a corvette

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:41 pm

What ever Wade! i wanna see you in the cobra this weekend running on 31 lol... i hope this issnt true but on the other hand the z06's are nice
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Sold the mustang... buying a corvette Empty Re: Sold the mustang... buying a corvette

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:59 pm

yea its true... ls2 power for the win! plus the vette is so much lighter! im feeling some twin tornados on it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:33 pm

Good luck with the corvette club, they probably won't have to much to say, when all you can talk about is the MUSTANGS..... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:15 am

i hope this is some type of sick twisted april fools joke....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:55 am

With all the BS you had with the old KB why quit now lol x2 to above statement
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:46 am

APRIL FOOLS!!! I know it's coming
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Isn't the Vette Insurance more than the difference in Monthly payment?
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:18 pm

nope, but on another note

APRIL FOOLS... haha you called it. id buy a viper anyway over a vette, especially after some of these videos ive been watching recently

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:16 am

you suck wade! very nice.... you planned that perfectly after you sold both cobra's lol and then were gonna buy a vip Shocked
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:03 am

Wade, you had several people going...way to go.

Now you know, if you ever sell the Cobra and go with a Viper or Vette I'll disown you.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:48 pm

id disown the mustang clubs anyway if i got a viper or vette... cause id have to shoot for the 8 second club which we know mustangs are notorious for not making easily like the vipers and vettes... haha its all good though, hopefully i can get this ***** tuned sometime in the next week and start getting some seat time for may 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:12 pm

LOL I belong to those wonderful 8 second clubs lol Those club are filled with a bunch of old farts with alot of time and money. I have more fun with this club and I bring the benz out every now and then to have fun with the mustangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:23 pm

8 second quarter mile? If I was to build a car good for that, that's ALL it would be good for. It would look like hell, and turn even worse. Not much point, huh? :*kaboom*:
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadBlock Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:28 am

Uh yeah 8 second 1/4 there Donna. Not 8 second 1/8 cause hell I run low to mid 8's in the 1/8.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:55 am

BUHAHAHAHHA This thread is going to be the ultimate debate, all started because of an April Fools...

PS: I run an 8 sec lap.......from the couch to the fridge for a beer and back when watching Horsepower TV and Trucks rofl

Last edited by 1fstroush on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:58 pm

if were talking about beer runs, i can make that in less than 5 seconds... which were talkin top fuel speeds there!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:36 pm

wy3134 wrote:yea its true... ls2 power for the win! plus the vette is so much lighter! im feeling some twin tornados on it!
oh yeah!!! twin tornados!!! thats what i am talking about lol!! i love april fools and i am almost 2 weeks late
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down