WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelby GT-500 SuperSnake 427 Edition On Ebay

2 posters

Go down

Shelby GT-500 SuperSnake 427 Edition On Ebay Empty Shelby GT-500 SuperSnake 427 Edition On Ebay

Post by Danstang Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Wish I had the $$$ to afford a winning bid for this:

Shelby GT-500 SuperSnake 427 Edition On Ebay Supers10
The Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation is celebrating the inaugural Shelby 427 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race by auctioning the Ultimate Shelby 427 GT500 Package on eBay right now. The auction, which will end Feb. 19, 2009, includes a new torch red 2009 Shelby GT500 upgraded with the Super Snake package and No. 427 of the Limited Edition Shelby 427 packages.

The winning bidder will also receive a VIP weekend at the Shelby 427 race on March 1, 2009, including two private Shelby suite tickets to enjoy the action. Money raised from the auction will benefit the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation, which helps children worldwide battle life-threatening illnesses while promoting the importance of organ and tissue donation.

"This is the ultimate Shelby package for the ultimate Shelby fan," said Jenni Shreeves, director of the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation. "Not only will the winning bidder get the keys to a brand new Shelby GT500 Super Snake, they'll spend race weekend in Las Vegas with Mr. Shelby and his team. Most importantly, the money raised will help us continue our mission to give children around the world a second chance at life."

The 2009 Shelby GT500 being offered on eBay is fitted with the legendary Super Snake package, which includes multiple suspension and engine upgrades as well as design enhancements. Under the hood is a Ford Racing Supercharger upgrade kit that produces over 605 horsepower and 590 ft.-lbs. of torque. Mr. Shelby's personal autograph and race-related add-ons highlight the Limited Edition Shelby 427 package added to the muscle car.

Additional amenities of the Ultimate Shelby 427 GT500 Package include a meet and greet with Mr. Shelby, private Shelby factory tour and tour of Las Vegas Motor Speedway. For more information on the auction, visit www.ebay.com/shelby.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Shelby GT-500 SuperSnake 427 Edition On Ebay Empty Re: Shelby GT-500 SuperSnake 427 Edition On Ebay

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:18 pm

This is a sweet car, but not worth the extra money over a gt500.

Back to top Go down

Shelby GT-500 SuperSnake 427 Edition On Ebay Empty Re: Shelby GT-500 SuperSnake 427 Edition On Ebay

Post by BraMas Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 pm

I agree! I love CS and every thing he touches but I'm sorry there is nothing about a Mustang that should cost what they are asking.
People are thinking these cars are going to go for what the late 60's CS cars are going for right now. Lets be honest we will all be driving flying cars in 40 years and we wont care about fossil fuel anything Very Happy
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:39 am

We thought that about 20 yrs ago (flying cars and all) and we will 20 years from now. But 40 years, maybe. It's sad the prices are so high on the Shelbys, he makes them look and drive sooooo damn good. I would still rather pay for his work than others that are out there.....it I only had $$$!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down