WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera

Go down

Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera Empty Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:44 am

Canon EOS Rebel 300D 6.3 megapixel Digital SLR Camera

Specs and features listed here
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=139&modelid=9430#ModelTechSpecsAct

Sale Includes:
Canon EOS Rebel 300D Body
Body Cap
Canon EOS Digital Rebel: Digital Field Guide
Canon EOS Rebel 300D: Instruction Manual
Canon Neck Strap
2 Canon BP-511 Batteries
2 Generic BP-511 Batteries (1 battery not pictured because it's in the camera)
1 Canon BP-511 Home Battery Charger w/ Powercord
USB to PC Cable to transfer files to computer (not pictured)
Burned CD with all the Canon Software & Drivers(Not the original cd) Not Pictured
Lexar 1 GB Flashcard
Sigma 28-80mm Macro Lens, with lens caps for front and back of the lens
1 Lens Hood
Lexar Media Jumpshot Flash Card Reader
Millenia 55mm Circular Polarizing Filter(for the Sigma 28-80mm Lens)
1 Infrared Wireless Remote <b>(needs battery)

The camera has some very light surface scratches on the body consistent with normal wear and tear. Additionally the latex rubber grip coating on the right hand grip side is peeling a bit, but does not hurt the performance of the camera in anyway. The camera has never been dropped, abused, or mishandled and has always been stored in a padded Canon Backpack (not included in sale) when it wasn't being used.

This camera is very nice and takes nice crisp, clear photos, and most recently accompanied me to Pensacola, FL in July and took some amazing shots of the sunset, the Blue Angels, and the USS Alabama, and USS Drum. Only reason I'm selling it is I just upgraded to a brand new Canon EOS Rebel XTi with a higher resolution, so I would like to find this a good home where someone will enjoy it and put it to good use.

The Canon EOS Rebel Digital Field Guide is a more in depth book than the Instruction Manual, and teaches you how to get the most out of the EOS Canon Digital Rebel as well as increasing your knowledging, and teaching you how to take certain shots, and specifically what each mode is and how to best use the settings to maximize your picture taking experience. So if you've been wanting a nice professional digital SLR camera, but were never sure you would be able to figure it out, well now you will with this book and this new used camera.

$230.00 + $15.00 shipping

Insurance and tracking # included at no extra charge.

Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera 100_1143

Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera 100_1149

here's a few pics I have taken with this camera.

Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera IMG_1235

Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera IMG_0702

Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera IMG_0525

Back to top Go down

Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera Empty Re: Canon EOS Rebel Digitial 300D 6.3 Megapixel SLR Camera

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:18 pm

camera has been sold.

Back to top Go down