WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Madness 2008

Go down

March Madness 2008 Empty March Madness 2008

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:09 am

Well i will have to say one thing. You guys did an awesome job. In my opinion, i think it was a success. I talked to alot of people while i was there, and they said that they will definately be returning again next year. I just hope that next year it doesnt start raining in the middle of things. Hell even with the rain, people stuck around. Some gripped, but others didnt care. I for one loved it. Also there was some pretty awesome prizes to be won this year. 4.6 PI intake, and a NY trex Nitrous kit. WOW, hell i walked away with a pretty kewl tool set.

Well it was good seeing everybody again. I personally enjoyed myself. The racing was great, and the car show even better.

Back to top Go down

March Madness 2008 Empty Re: March Madness 2008

Post by 393Bird Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:22 pm

I had a good time also. The weather is one of those things that we can only talk about. It at least held off till the racing was over. I enjoyed meeting up with some old friends, and making some new ones.

I was a very happy with the trophy I got. Smile
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:22 pm

All in all things went quite well. A big thank you to all that helped out at the event. You all did a great job keeping things going smoothly. Had it not been for the weather situation, I am sure attendance would have tripled. You all represented the club in a positve way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:53 am

I personally enjoyed myself the whole time. Checking out the carshow cars, watching the race events and so forth. I finally met Bruce and heard that beast, LOL. If the event stays here in Clarksville, I will be going each and every year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:44 pm

393Bird wrote:I had a good time also. The weather is one of those things that we can only talk about. It at least held off till the racing was over. I enjoyed meeting up with some old friends, and making some new ones.

I was a very happy with the trophy I got. Smile

Whatcha get Bruce. I didnt stay around after the Nitrous kit was gone..LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by 393Bird Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:01 am

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:

I ended up with Best of Show, a 5 foot tall trophy. Had a hard time getting it into the car. Good thing my wife was not with me. She would of got wet walking home. Smile
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:26 pm

393Bird wrote:
LinEmUp01Stang wrote:

I ended up with Best of Show, a 5 foot tall trophy. Had a hard time getting it into the car. Good thing my wife was not with me. She would of got wet walking home. Smile

don't expect to win next year...that trophy is mine..... :*naughty*: :^dancer^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:38 pm

mixedbreed02gt wrote:
393Bird wrote:
LinEmUp01Stang wrote:

don't expect to win next year...that trophy is mine..... :*naughty*: :^dancer^:

Nope it is mine lol next time I wont leave it all lock up and nicky will be home and clean it up actaully knowing my luck Nick will get first place and I will get last place.lol hugs It was a memory and I will never forget it. my spoiled but learned how important it is to go through with what you say. I feel things went well considering the weather, And after we all got there and got set up, the sun came out and it was not that bad. It was my first car march madness and Thanks again everyone who helped out. I do not think this would have work out if everyone doesn't chip in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:58 pm

393Bird wrote:
LinEmUp01Stang wrote:

Well Congrats Bruce. See hard work pays off sometimes..plus i dont think the wifey would have been walking home in the rain. LOL Mad :_lol_:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down