WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March madness

4 posters

Go down

March madness Empty March madness

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:53 pm

So what was the fastest run today and what kind of car was it?

Back to top Go down

March madness Empty Re: March madness

Post by steves04cobra Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 pm

It was 6.11 from a chevy s-10. and he lifted off of it at the end
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 123
My Name: : Steve
My Ride/Rides: : 2004, Cobra, moron
Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:24 am

steves04cobra wrote:It was 6.11 from a chevy s-10. and he lifted off of it at the end
This was in the Street class, even though he lost on the last elimination round by red lighting at the tree. The Monza in the Outlaw Class hit a low 5, high 4 from what I remember, which was the winner in the Outlaw Class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:33 am

Fast Eddie wrote:
steves04cobra wrote:It was 6.11 from a chevy s-10. and he lifted off of it at the end
This was in the Street class, even though he lost on the last elimination round by red lighting at the tree. The Monza in the Outlaw Class hit a low 5, high 4 from what I remember, which was the winner in the Outlaw Class.

So since the S-10 redlighted, who ended up winning the KOS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 am

oxfordgt wrote:So what was the fastest run today and what kind of car was it?

Why werent you there, I wanted to see the BEAST in action, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkMech Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 pm

The Black and Red Firehawk won KOS I believe.
HawkMech
HawkMech
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : Nah really man, I'm sure it's no match for your Honda.
My Ride/Rides: : 2011 GT, 2003 Cobra, 79 Bronco, 68 F-100.
Mods: : I got some wicked ass after market 93 Octane up in this Beeyatch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:19 pm

HawkMech wrote:The Black and Red Firehawk won KOS I believe.

That is the guy I beat because he missed a shift, but I also redlighted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:15 pm

1BAD3V wrote:

I wouldn't run my car at the clarksville track if you paid me. If you want to see it run it will have to be at bowling green or nashville.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:41 pm

oxfordgt wrote:
1BAD3V wrote:

I wouldn't run my car at the clarksville track if you paid me. If you want to see it run it will have to be at bowling green or nashville.

Have you had that many bad experiences there or something? I know it's not always prepped the best, but for it being just 5 minutes down the road, you cant really beat it. I do plan on heading up to Beech Bend sometime this Spring and Summer, just to see what both my cars can do in the 1/4 mile. What all did you end up doing to your car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:19 am

1BAD3V wrote:
oxfordgt wrote:
1BAD3V wrote:

Have you had that many bad experiences there or something? I know it's not always prepped the best, but for it being just 5 minutes down the road, you cant really beat it. I do plan on heading up to Beech Bend sometime this Spring and Summer, just to see what both my cars can do in the 1/4 mile. What all did you end up doing to your car?

LOL Everything.

Stage 3 heads, stage 3 blower cams, trickflow intake, built bottom end, novi 2000 (18psi), intercooler, meth, built rearend with 33 spline axles, c clip eliminators, spool (coming out this week to put an auburn diff in). She makes 661rwhp on a superflow dyno (720 on a dynojet).

I won't run at clarksville because it is a hillbilly run sheet of ice. It's not worth risking my car on that track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:12 pm

oxfordgt wrote:
1BAD3V wrote:
oxfordgt wrote:
1BAD3V wrote:

LOL Everything.

Stage 3 heads, stage 3 blower cams, trickflow intake, built bottom end, novi 2000 (18psi), intercooler, meth, built rearend with 33 spline axles, c clip eliminators, spool (coming out this week to put an auburn diff in). She makes 661rwhp on a superflow dyno (720 on a dynojet).

When it warms up the track at Clarksville is prepped great for there normal drag racing show, just go to that show and not midnight madness if you want to run, Plenty of 5 second cars make runs during that show with no problems. Just wait for the weather to get above 70 and show up and do some test and tune during the early show.

I won't run at clarksville because it is a hillbilly run sheet of ice. It's not worth risking my car on that track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:42 pm

There is a reason most of the real drag racers that live within 5 miles of clarksville track refuse to run there regardless of weather. If Ron Warrick still ran the track then me and alot of others would go to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm

oxfordgt wrote:There is a reason most of the real drag racers that live within 5 miles of clarksville track refuse to run there regardless of weather. If Ron Warrick still ran the track then me and alot of others would go to it.

DAMN!!! You really did have your car on the fritz for awhile, but I'm sure it was well worth it. I remember when you just had basic bolt ons and the driver mod running 8's easily. I knew you had something up your sleeve, just wasnt sure what it was, now I do. You ever go cruising around town in that thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Yeah friday nights all the car guys in town and nashville meet up at HH greg near exit 4. I'm usually out there as long as the weather is nice. Its a good mix of nice rice and american muscle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:29 pm

Umm you sure you saw a 5 sec pass? I know there was no 4..Maybe your eyes going out eddie lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 pm

posts where this went way off topic have been moved, please keep this on topic

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Thanks Shady
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down