WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think

5 posters

Go down

NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think Empty NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:06 pm

I'm planning on getting the Roush rim fixed and putting them back on once it gets nice again.

My buddy had these rims and tires and it was the quickest fix to get the car back on the road so I took the opportunity.

Here's some pics....

NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think Roush2011

NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think Roush2012

NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think Roush2013

Back to top Go down

NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think Empty Re: NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think

Post by Krutch21 Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Now that i see them on the car, those look good! The only thing i would change would be the center cap from a cobra since it's a roush package. but if those are just temps i guess that's not a big deal.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think Empty Re: NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think

Post by Wolvee Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:46 am

Like I said on MF.... The other ones are better.... I had those wheels, "HATE'em"
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 am

they're not bad but your roush's look a lot better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 am

JStang314 wrote:they're not bad but your roush's look a lot better

They are just temporary. I'll have the Roush rims back on in the spring.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 am

Very nice. I really like the black against the red. As stated earlier, if you could somehow change the Cobra to a Roush "R" or maybe GT or something else that would be sweet.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 am

they don't look bad just a little small in my opinion
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:45 pm

1fstroush wrote:Very nice. I really like the black against the red. As stated earlier, if you could somehow change the Cobra to a Roush "R" or maybe GT or something else that would be sweet.

AJ

Thanks AJ. I think the black looks great!

The only bad thing like COLE said below is how SMALL they are. They are 17x8 all the way around....which is a PRETTY BIG difference from the Roush rims being 18x9 in the front and 18x10 in the back.

Do you think the Roush rim is worth fixing? Do you think if I get it fixed it will be alright in the future?
One of my buddies talked about some place called Mr. Wheel that would prolly charge around $150 to fix it.
Any other places that you would reccommend??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:45 pm

COLE wrote:they don't look bad just a little small in my opinion

:*agree*:...a little small

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:38 pm

www.fnsweet.com

Try there first. Look in the classifieds for rims for sale.

Next

www.stage3motorsports.com

They carry Roush rims as well

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:29 pm

The bend in the rim isn't too bad so do you think the Roush rim is worth fixing? Do you think it would be alright in the future if I get it fixed?

Here's a pic....Front DS rim has the bend

NEW RIMS....Let me know what you guys think Roush2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:30 pm

If it was mine. I would get the rim fixed or save up for another one.. They look better IMO, then the black.. Just my $.02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:04 am

Fast Eddie wrote:If it was mine. I would get the rim fixed or save up for another one.. They look better IMO, then the black.. Just my $.02

I definitely WANT to get it fixed...not sure I could find someone or somewhere where I could buy only 1 rim like the ones I have. I'm really hoping to have them back on by spring.....In the meantime, I think the Cobra R's look pretty decent for winter rims. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:58 pm

I like the black, but too small. I like the chrome much better, I have always liked the bling factor with the chrome:)

Back to top Go down

Post by D Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:41 am

love the new look. she looks good.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:52 pm

D wrote:love the new look. she looks good.

Thanks man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down