WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who's in for a meet to plan '09?

+3
stanglover2358
FRCE_FED
1fstroush
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So who's in for a meet to plan '09? - Page 2 Empty Re: So who's in for a meet to plan '09?

Post by COLE Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:43 am

that would be amazing to roll to the woodward dream cruise its been a dream of mine ever since i first saw it on a teckademics dvd a few years back
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

So who's in for a meet to plan '09? - Page 2 Empty Re: So who's in for a meet to plan '09?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 pm

i talked to a guy from the indy mustang club, he said that they are working really hard for the show on june 5th to make it huge. He wanted to make sure I invited everyone from the club....nice guy, got paid to talk to him for like 45 mins today

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:30 pm

JStang314 wrote:i talked to a guy from the indy mustang club, he said that they are working really hard for the show on june 5th to make it huge. He wanted to make sure I invited everyone from the club....nice guy, got paid to talk to him for like 45 mins today

ya its called race to indy...its suppose to be a national mustang event..its at orp..hopefully it will be a badass turnout..I plan on getting both my mustangs in that show
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:31 pm

i'm goin for sure, from what he said it should be great

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:13 am

Race to Indy sounds like a great time, since the bulk of us are here in in the northwest corner, Indy Isn't that far away for us. I'm gonna pitch this to the Tenn. guys and see if we can't get a goup who want to cruise up there and meet up there
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:31 am

that'd be sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:29 pm

The calendar will be getting more updates as we go along so please check it out...
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2