WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all Verts

Go down

Calling all Verts Empty Calling all Verts

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:48 pm

My daughter Marie (age 6) won "princess" for the Tennessee Twirlers and needs to ride in the Christmas parade. Unfortunately it is a night parade and only fog lights and such will be permitted. It is also the same timeframe as the Q108 toy drive. So, understandable Eddie chose to opt out of the parade.
Steve is contemplating ripping the sealed sunroof out of the '79. To me, that doesn't sound like such a good plan. But if comes down to it.....
If there are any volunteers please PM me. Even if it's not a mustang, we'll be happy.

Thank you for humoring me and reading this.

~Chelly
(Michelle)

Back to top Go down

Calling all Verts Empty Re: Calling all Verts

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:44 pm

does it have to b a convertable?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Or a removable sunroof, she gets to sit on it like a princess. I would rather her do this anyway, the poor girl doesn't march correctly. But it's not for lack of trying. You should have my cell number if you have an idea. Also, you know wherer we live, what else do you have to do all day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:12 pm

well im done wit work and stuff now. i was wonderin if it was a convertable or what, cuz i would drive her in mine if u wanted, but i dont got a roof, but if u cant find anyone, i would b happy to drive her in the parade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 pm

Thanks for the offer. I guess she must have behaved for you in the last parade! Her instructors mother will drive her, she has a sunroof. That made me happy, noone extra has to get involved, plus the weather is looking to be bad. She got her ribbon and tiara today. She was not told for certain that she got it until presented with them.
Thank you Logan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down