WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Participation in Veterans Day parade, Clarksville

Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade! - Page 2 Empty Re: Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:27 am

Keira has to be lined up with her JROTC at 9am so I might have to meet you all there at the line up

Back to top Go down

Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade! - Page 2 Empty Re: Veterens day parade, Nov. 8th, we can be in the parade!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:25 pm

I have to say thank you all for supporting me and my fellow veterans. I'm lucky, I was able to get throughh it without crying. I had the tissues handy. I did get teary eyed. I'm exteremly patriotic, the national anthem gets me everytime! My plans were to do 20 and then get out, hey I loved it.
So for those of you still in, let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You have my full support, deployed or not.
Once again thank you all for coming to the parade!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:32 pm

The parade was a good turn out considering how many are still deployeed. it looks like alot of guy are coming home on WED12 Sat15 the 18 and the 21
everyone is supose to be home by dec 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:58 pm

sorry I missed it but Ill be heading home tomorrow . Im hoping for a few day and I can catch the 15th meet.. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2