WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) Car Show

4 posters

Go down

MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) Car Show Empty MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) Car Show

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Just passing along this info.. Karen has been made a MDA Coordinator and will be setting up this event. If anyone is interested about details contact Karen (Speedymom)..MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) Car Show MDACarShow

Back to top Go down

MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) Car Show Empty Re: MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) Car Show

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Hey everyone I really need your help with this one, I'd like as many of the club members to show up for the car show, its really a shownshine, no trophies just plaques, everyone will get a dash plaquet, and some will get wooden plaques as well. But i'd really like to show off my club family to the postal people and all our rides, we will have kid games, cake walks, bake sell, 50/50 it'll be fun i really hope all of you will be there. And if any of you would like to volunteer for registration, game booths, car show, all help is greatly appreciated. It's not another month but i had to plan early.

Back to top Go down

MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) Car Show Empty Re: MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) Car Show

Post by RidethePony Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:01 pm

I will be willing to help ya, just let me know.
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:19 pm

No problem.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by streetstang01 Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:01 pm

i should be doing better by then i might be walking by then my uncle has mda so i would really like to help just let me know
streetstang01
streetstang01
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:44 pm

dont worry momma i'll br there 4 ya!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:51 pm

I've got such a wonderful family!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:07 pm

You know we will help all we can! I will try to round up some door prises as I had mentioned Sat. night. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Hello everyone well the MDA car show is in less than two weeks on sunday the 27th of April at 1000, for those who are wanting to put their cars in. I hope to see all there to help out with this great cause. So far the activities that are planned are a car show, a slient auction kid games as well as a cake walk and bake goodies. I still need people to volunteer to help out anyway they can. But please bring you car and enter it in the car show you will get a dash plaque and maybe a tropy plaque as well. We also plan on having hot dogs and drinks, all proceeded will go the MDA foundation. Thank you guys and looking forward to seeing all of you. Any more information just call me or Eddie.

Karen speediemom

Back to top Go down

Post by BriansGirl Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Need to know exactly where and directions to get there!
BriansGirl
BriansGirl
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Living in the United States of the Offended

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Karen, if you can bring a tv that will pick up fox so i can watch the race ,ill be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:53 am

j.tmach1 wrote:Karen, if you can bring a tv that will pick up fox so i can watch the race ,ill be there.

there's like 50 other races on this season, skip one it won't kill ya. nothing but a bunch of inbreds driving around in a circle for 3 hours anyhow.

real men drive Indy Cars. :*drive*:

Karen is this in Clarksville? if so I think I might be able to make it out!!! need address/directions please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:25 pm

mixedbreed02gt wrote:
j.tmach1 wrote:Karen, if you can bring a tv that will pick up fox so i can watch the race ,ill be there.

there's like 50 other races on this season, skip one it won't kill ya. nothing but a bunch of inbreds driving around in a circle for 3 hours anyhow.

real men drive Indy Cars. :*drive*:

Karen is this in Clarksville? if so I think I might be able to make it out!!! need address/directions please.
well, that wasnt very nice.but, id rather watch a bunch inbreds than have to watch a bunch of nondriving foreigners in oversized gocarts.must be why theres more money,races,fans,and people in the seats for nascar race.so i guess im not the only 1 not watching the indy racing. real men drive indy cars, what a joke.thats why all the indy drivers are going to nascar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:40 pm

My 2 cents....There is more people watching soccer than anything. Next is probably golf. Then there is football, basketball and hockey. And I dont watch any of them. I'd rather go to car shows and go watch (and I participate in this one...) drag racing. But that is me. If someone wants to watch something that is on...I'm not the one to say if he/she can or not. I'm sure that someone out there has a portable that they might want to bring and watch the race. So, my point is this, do what ever you want. This isn't a mandatory meeting (we have never had one) and no one has the right to pressure anybody to make it to the car show. I will attend (as long as I'm still breathing and off from work) because I support anything that helps kids.
Dang, I swore I wouldn't do this again. For an old guy...I sure get long winded sometimes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:02 pm

you obviously didn't see my driving icon, it was all in good fun...just sarcasm laden. i was simply saying that it won't hurt ya to skip 1 race, and come out for a good cause, and hang with your fellow mustang buddies.

do what you want, but in my opinion I think that kids fighting for their lives and physical abilities is way more important than any race or sports event.

if i get my check in time, I will be there! otherwise, I have an empty pocketbook and no way to get me there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down