WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Job! Woohoo!

Go down

New Job!  Woohoo! Empty New Job! Woohoo!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Well I have been working at Menards in Camby because the Greenwood and Southport stores didnt have anything full time open when I moved over here. But starting monday I will be working at the Greenwood Menards as a Cabinets and Appliances Dept. Manager. I'm pretty excited about it because not only will i make more money i'll save a heck of a lot on gas. So if anyone is ever in the Greenwood Menards look me up!

Back to top Go down

New Job!  Woohoo! Empty Re: New Job! Woohoo!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Congrats!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:29 am

Sweet! So, when can I get my discount???

I need...you better get a pen and pencil ready because we're going to be here for a while.

:*naughty*:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:52 pm

JStang314 wrote:Well I have been working at Menards in Camby because the Greenwood and Southport stores didnt have anything full time open when I moved over here. But starting monday I will be working at the Greenwood Menards as a Cabinets and Appliances Dept. Manager. I'm pretty excited about it because not only will i make more money i'll save a heck of a lot on gas. So if anyone is ever in the Greenwood Menards look me up!
Dude, hook me up with a job!!! I'm so freakin sick of working at Jockamo's. It's really taking a tole on me.
I also want to move down in Greenwood, kind near you JStang... in the bexley village right past the St. Andrews apts. So i'll need a new job down there haha.
Hook a brotha up!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:31 pm

thanks guys, i'll see what i can do about the discounts lol. Pat i'll try but i dont have any pull around there yet since i dont know anyone there. But i'll definately let you know if i hear of them hiring. You should move over here for sure though, theres so much to do in greenwood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down