WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know of a cheap truck?

Go down

Anyone know of a cheap truck? Empty Anyone know of a cheap truck?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Well my winter beater (95 probe) i think is going to take a crap soon. Its my wife's old car and when we got her the grand prix i sold my old beater and took over the probe. The problem is that in this year we've put a battery, breaks, timing belts, water pump, cv axles, fuel pump and other small parts into it to keep the damn thing running. In total we've put about $1200 in this stupid mazda with ford badging. Its still not running right, sometimes wont start although it cranks fine which is why we put a fuel pump in it. I was thinking of finding a carmax or something like it to buy the car because i'd feel bad selling an unreliable car to an individual. When/if I do I want to get a truck, preferably ford. Not that I'm a total ford freak I just like the styling better. So i'm looking for a 77 or newer 4x4 that is cheap but reliable. And by cheap I mean like 1000 or less because carmax will probably only give me 700 or so for the probe. If anyone knows of someone selling a 4x4 for cheap let me know.

Back to top Go down

Anyone know of a cheap truck? Empty Re: Anyone know of a cheap truck?

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:10 am

Good luck finding one! Will definitely not be easy especially with winter right around the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:14 pm

yea i'm finding that out, but i have found a few i'm interested in on craigslist. And one is a 79 f150 which is my favorite truck of all time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down