WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candlelight Vigil Wednesday October 29th ~ Eaton Rapids

4 posters

Go down

Candlelight Vigil Wednesday October 29th ~ Eaton Rapids Empty Candlelight Vigil Wednesday October 29th ~ Eaton Rapids

Post by phrostygurl Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:45 am

A candlelight vigil memorial honoring LCPL. Troy D. Nealey will be held on Wed.,Oct 29. LCPL. Troy D. Nealey our hometown hero was killed in Iraq on Oct 29, 2006.

The vigil will start at the " Lest They Be Forgotten" on the the Island
park at 6 p.m. /Yes we do want to honor all our fallen from all war .

I hope we are all able to make it.
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Candlelight Vigil Wednesday October 29th ~ Eaton Rapids Empty Re: Candlelight Vigil Wednesday October 29th ~ Eaton Rapids

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:49 am

COOL! DEFFINATELY! FINALLY AN EVENT I CAN MAKE IT TO! I DON'T HAVE TO WORK BUT I HAVE CLASS DURING THE DAY! 6 SHOULD BE JUST FINE!

Back to top Go down

Candlelight Vigil Wednesday October 29th ~ Eaton Rapids Empty Re: Candlelight Vigil Wednesday October 29th ~ Eaton Rapids

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:22 pm

Have to wait for heather to get home to ask!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Go figure, I work that day. Maybe I can do the "schedule shuffle" again. I bet my assistant is getting real sick of me. :*admin*:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:23 pm

I would love to go, but seriously have WAY too much crap going on that week, and I work early all week as well.

:*violent2*:

Thats pretty much how i feel about my job. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:02 am

hmmm lets see... well i don't have to work that day (or any other) so i guess i will be there

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 pm

I'LL BE THERE.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Sorry guys... had class.... really wanted to go!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:59 pm

We know anything about the dinner Patrick mentioned???

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:05 pm

for those that didn't make it last night we had a pretty decent turn out considering it was cold as hell.... Zac i will try to get details on the dinner

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:45 pm

DINNER?.....FOOD?......WHEN AND WERE?
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:08 pm

Foooooood, what dinner is he talking about?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:08 pm

the one you are cooking all of us silly!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:44 pm

alright guys i found some flyers in my car, not sure when they are from though but the dinner is at the Charlotte VFW post on Saturday December 13th.. This event is for families, spouses, and significant others of deployed soldiers. The activities are starting at 2:00 PM and the dinner is at 4:00 but they would like us there to help out with the activities at 2:00....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Sounds good to me, I would like to help. Shady, is this the thing you were talking to MJ about?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:57 pm

yes Dan this is the dinner for the blue star families that MJ and i have been talking about...

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:32 pm

WHAT ARE ALL THE DETAILS. IF POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN AND IF THAT MEANS HELPPING OUT I'M GAME FOR THAT TOO.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:27 pm

*cough* start a new thread *cough cough*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down