WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Annual Rock & Roll Car Show & Cruise-In in Greenwood,IN

5 posters

Go down

3rd Annual Rock & Roll Car Show & Cruise-In in Greenwood,IN Empty 3rd Annual Rock & Roll Car Show & Cruise-In in Greenwood,IN

Post by j21moss Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:54 pm

ok Everybody.. this will probably be the last BIG Car Show event this season. So get those rides cleaned up and get them ready for this Big Event.

3rd Annual Rock & Roll Car Show & Cruise-In in Greenwood,In

Cruise-In ~ Friday October 17 Car Show ~ Saturday October 18
Friday: Mingle & pre- registration ~ 5 to 9
Saturday: Registration 8 to 12 ~ Show 12- 6 ~ Awards @ 5:30

Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Classics, Street Rods, Pro-Street, Race Cars, Imports, Trucks, Motorcycles

Awards for TOP 100 & Best of the Best

Dash Plaques & Goodie Bags for the first 300 participants ~ Door Prizes & Raffles
• Music & Entertainment for the entire family
• Food & Beverage Concessions on-site
• Industry Vendors and Product Displays
• Optional Riley Hospital Donation Admission

One of the fastest growing shows in Indiana
2006~154 participants / 2007~ 328 participants

Paved parking for over 700 vehicles this year!
First come First serve participant parking
Clubs, Groups & Friends should arrive together

Proceeds to Benefit the Children at Riley Hospital

New Location: The Gathering Place at Community Church of Greenwood
1495 W. Main St. Greenwood, IN. 46142

Pre-Registration Fee is $ 15.00. Or $ 20.00 day of the show
Event Coordinator: Garry Gilbert (317) 501-3315 ~ Garrybigdog1414@aol.com

For more detailed event information visit
WWW.ROCK-N-ROLLCARSHOW.COM

I would like to personally invite everyone to attend this year’s Rock & Roll Car Show. As in the past, this event is
open to all makes, models, and years.Our goal each year is to make sure each and every one attending our show
has a great time. Although we will have numerous awards, our main goal is to provide car enthusiasts a chance
to get together and share car stories. We are looking forward to an even bigger show this year so we highly
recommend you pre-register. We look forward to seeing you at our show. Thank you, Garry Gilbert
j21moss
j21moss
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 43

http://www.indymustangclub.com

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Rock & Roll Car Show & Cruise-In in Greenwood,IN Empty Re: 3rd Annual Rock & Roll Car Show & Cruise-In in Greenwood,IN

Post by stanglover2358 Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:02 pm

sounds bad ass
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Rock & Roll Car Show & Cruise-In in Greenwood,IN Empty Re: 3rd Annual Rock & Roll Car Show & Cruise-In in Greenwood,IN

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:18 pm

Definitely sounds like a cool event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:38 pm

AJ and I are in:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:15 pm

sounds like a good time...who wants to let me borrow their wheels for the car show haha

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:39 pm

you can have the gt500 ones but they are busted now lol Sad
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:04 am

Murph wrote:you can have the gt500 ones but they are busted now lol Sad

HUH!? Busted what happened?
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by j21moss Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:30 pm

ok people!!!!!!!!!! This Friday and Saturday is the BIG Event!!! U guys and Gals got your rides cleaned up and ready????????? You better!!!LOL!!! Better get here early on Saturday!!!! Expect a HUGE turnout!!!! See you all there!!! and on your best behavior!!! LOL
j21moss
j21moss
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:29 pm

I am going to be there Saturday and I'm going to try and make it to the tailgate party on Friday. :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:27 pm

So, who is planning on attending???

I would really like to get a nice group to roll in together for this.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:39 pm

1fstroush wrote:So, who is planning on attending???

I would really like to get a nice group to roll in together for this.

AJ

Me and Jen are going for a little bit and then I am going back later with someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:08 pm

im in, but i dunno if rachel needs to study or not Sad
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:21 am

ROLL CALL! Smile

So who will be attending:

AJ
Tyara
Zak
Jen
David
Rachel ?
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:36 am

What time is everyone planning on going?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:42 am

i have to work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:49 am

JStang314 wrote:i have to work

That sucks! Jen and I will be there around 12 or 1 and stay until 3 then I'm going back with a friend from 4-5.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:32 pm

yeah someone call me when u are headed up there i will show up 317-869-7091
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:23 pm

I will head up there on saturday. someone give me a call if ya wanna roll up in a group. My laptop crashed so if anyone knows how to fix laptops let me know i would really appreciate it again call the cell for that one too? I am on the work comp till 8:00 in friday then hit the cell all weekend. See ya guys tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:15 am

I will call everyone to set up a meeting place...you'll be hearing from me shortly

:-)
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by j21moss Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:23 pm

well thanks to eveybody who showed up.. Over 432 entries were there and alot of Mustangs were there.. Garry was very please with the turn out.. Photos are avaiable at www.indymustangclub.com in the forum listed for this show..
j21moss
j21moss
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:21 am

very nice show and a great turnout! hopefully ill have my car in next year!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down