WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled

+2
Danstang
phrostygurl
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled Empty Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled

Post by phrostygurl Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:34 am

I would like for us ALL as a club to be here. the information is below

On Sunday, October 5, 2008, Marine LCpl Craig Watson will be honored when a Lest They Be Forgotten memorial is unveiled in Union City, MI. LCpl Watson was killed while engaged in combat operations during Operation Iraqi Freedom. The memorial will be located in Veteran's Park in downtown Union City. Ceremony will begin at 1:00
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled Empty Re: Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:53 am

IDK bout the Oct part.... hopefully there wont be that ugly 4 letter word that starts with S!!!!

Back to top Go down

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled Empty Re: Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 pm

This is the soldier we cruised for back in May to help raise money for the monument. We met his brother Kevin and the rest of his family and they were so thankful towards us for helping them out.
LCPL Craig Watson: "Lest They Be Forgotten"
Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled P1020508
Us helping Kevin shine up his ride:
Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled UnionCity280
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:45 pm

I am so there if the S word is not Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:55 pm

No S word=Z!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:40 am

s word
j/k i hate it too! Hopefully we'll be able to attend. If not me then at least zack. But I won't know any thing for sure until I re-take my asvab. Then we'll go from there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Ya'll know that we are there.... lol :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:50 pm

This would DEFINETLY be a good day that ALL of us could attend together I would LOVE FOR THAT!!!!!! :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:36 pm

DO WE HAVE A COUNT ON WHO ALL IS GOING TO THIS ONE? jw :^dancer^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:09 am

1. Danstang & Wildstang
2. Phrostygurl & Shane
3. Black on Black & Sandy
4. JessicaVaughan & co.
5. EyeCandy & hopefully Heather
6. BraMas

.......So far!

Last edited by Danstang on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:08 am

don't worry Dan i fixed your post cause you know i'm in...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Jess & Shane will be there
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:55 pm

heather and I are out... i have drill that weekend!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:56 pm

....correction made!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:36 am

that's it every 1 we can do better than that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Hey everyone, Kevin Watson and his family are really looking forward to having the club attend the unveiling/dedication. I spoke with Kevin for a while and I know they are very appreciative of our support for Craig's sacrifice for our country.
MJ and I are pitching in to buy a ham to feed a small group afterwards (the Watson family, other Gold Star families, the Marines in attendance, us, and a few select others), if anyone is interested in pitching in for the ham also, let me know (we put it in under the club name).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled Empty HAM??

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:23 pm

How much do you need? Jason and I will pitch in that's not a problem... and and to go off of the subject... are we needing to have the money ready for our t-shirts and stuff by the 5th oct?

Back to top Go down

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled Empty meeting?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:07 pm

Where are we meeting sunday? So that I can meet you guys? Let me know. thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:09 pm

More people would probably show up if we had some more info in this thread. What time is everyone meeting and where? Get that info in here and I will send it out to everyone. :*bonk(:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:46 pm

Cool that would be good input.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:46 am

Meet at Meijers in Charlotte at 10:00am Sunday, leave by 10:15am so we can get there by 11:00 (parking will be an issue so we want to get there early). Dedication ceremony at 1:00pm. Not sure how private the lunch will be yet following, I will let everyone Tues. night.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:00 pm

Black On Black wrote:Cool that would be good input.
:_lol_: says the event coordinator :^drunk^:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Hey Dan then in that case where would you like me and my mom to meet you guys at?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:41 pm

JessicaVaughan wrote:Hey Dan then in that case where would you like me and my mom to meet you guys at?
What business is just outside of town there?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:17 pm

How about the gas station we all stopped at the last time we went into Union City just off the Hwy on the left, I think it is a Shell station.

Sorry I have been gone for awhile, I got a job promotion and am now working 16 hour days.

See yall Sunday at 10am
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next