WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cedar Point

5 posters

Go down

Cedar Point Empty Cedar Point

Post by phrostygurl Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Hey guys I am trying to get plans worked and and smooth but want to make sure this is something we are all still interested in doing , if Cedar Point wont work ( budget wise ) how about MI adventures ???
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Cedar Point Empty Re: Cedar Point

Post by BraMas Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:15 pm

This year? I've had my fill of Amusement Parks for the year. I'm out
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Its the same time as the tail... soo idk if we are gonna go... cause heather kinda wants to go to the tail... HEATHER????

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 pm

GR is to far to come hang out with the club but Tennessee isn't? confused
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:08 pm

Yea, what's up with that ?? maybe there is a warp to TN somewhere between Spring Arbor and GR. hmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:12 pm

Didnt have money for gas at the time!!! Just started to get my disability checks and now I have cash for gas!!! Plus the wife didnt want to go... she said if my brakes get fixed she will take me to the track on the 10th!!! Soo I might see ya there!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 am

Heather said she would rather go to cedar point if it is still happening??? I dont ride rides.... soo she will need a ride buddy!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:33 am

Really I just want to go to the event every one else is planning on going to. If more people are planning on tail of the dragon, then I'd want to go to that. If more people are going to Cedar Point, then I want to go to that instead.

Mainly I just want to do one big trip with the wildhorses, because A.) we haven't done one yet and its usually because we don't have money or we have a prior engagement that weekend (i.e. drill weekends). And I know zack is sad that he misses out on that stuff, and it makes me sad too.

and B.) I'm in the process of joining the military right now, have no idea when I'll be leaving for basic yet, but really all I have to do is retake the asvab and pass a pt test and I'm gone. So I'd like to do a big trip, because it may be the last chance him and I get to do some thing like that before I leave.

BUT these are my stipulations. Zack HAS to have his driver's lisence at the time of the trip (especially if we're going out of state) And our monthly bills have to be caught up. We have to be able to do both, not one or the other. And we won't know any of that until after sept. 9th. SO we will get back to you guys about this, after we figure out whats going on with zack. But if all goes according to plan, and we have the money I would love to take a trip some where. Just my .02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:37 am

And he's right... if his breaks are fixed I will take him to the track. YOu try driving a big v8 mustang with almost zero brakes... And then a person in the passenger seat yelling at you constantly cuz your not "driving the car right" but still insist on taking it every where... yeah... not fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:38 am

Also Jessica, if we get enough volume for this, Cedar Point does group rates, so we might wanna check that out as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Sandy and I are out for Cedar Point.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Ok... I got a bunch of info on group rates and the challenge park for go kart and sprint car racing.

* Two day pass... if you pay online you can get a Pay once and visit twice for $52.95
* One day pass for $32 for regular and $13.95 for Junior/Seniors if we can get 15 or more people....... or a four pack for $33/ticket
* Parking $10 per car
* Challenge park-
Grand Prix 1 trip $5 (16 and over)
Grand Prix 2 trip $8 (16 and over)
Sprint Car 1 trip $5 (48" and up)
Sprint Car 2 trip $8 (48" and up)

Soak City is closed for the 20th... they close it the 1st!!! But the rest will be open!! I have Myself, Heather, my little bro, and as of now 2 others... soo we need 10 more to get the discount!!! If anyone wants to do a two day... I can look up camping accommodations or hotels!! From Spring arbor to Ceder Point is 328.04 miles round trip soo at $4 a gallon for around 18 miles per gallon gas is $80 (had alot of time to do all the figures!!! LMAO!!!)

Tickets have to be ordered in a week advance for the group rates!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:54 am

Anyone else????

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:06 pm

This ends up on the same weekend as the Toys for Tots run and the Cruise the Gut. See it's own thread:
https://wildhorsesclub.forumakers.com/upcoming-events-f4/toys-for-tots-run-and-cruise-the-gut-on-sat-sept-20th-t1205.htm#14278
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Thats all good fun... but will someone make up the clubs mind??? It has been posted forever bout the ceder point trip.... soo we (heather and I) decided to hang with the club at ceder point.... and now this change??

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:20 pm

Yeah, sorry about that Zack. Shady hasn't had much of a chance to go to our main page to correct that and yes, this thread has been around a while. I think we can have a better turnout for an event if we stay more local, many of us have had our fill of amusement parks recently.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:19 am

sorry guys things have been hectic with the whole changing jobs stuff and all but i promise things will be updated yet this weekend and some of the "coming soon" with finally come... Life has been crazy hectic lately but i haven't forgot about you guys and i promise i will address this issue

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:22 am

Its ok shady... we still love you!! *opens arms* jus dont tell heather!!! My heather nor yours lol!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:46 am

LMAO, you're special zack Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down