WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tail of the Dragon

+5
BriansGirl
JH96GT
RidethePony
mustangrn
RoadBlock
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's going to "Tail of the Dragon"??

Tail of the Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Tail of the Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
Tail of the Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Tail of the Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tail of the Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Tail of the Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Tail of the Dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: Tail of the Dragon

Post by blackstang1 Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 pm

you know IM THERE!!!!!! one room for me!!!!!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 pm

Im going to DEMAND Im home for this ...I havent been to a meet in 2 months at least..damn it!!! :?curses?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Cool Sorry all but not this year. Really want to go but need to stay close to home this time.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:37 am

speedymom wrote: This is also a special invite for the MI and IN members who would like to travel down and go with us. I can't wait for this its gonna be so much fun :*drive*: :*drive*:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we would turn down CA members, either. :*chase*: party
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Tail of the Dragon - Page 2 Empty Room Status 09-07-08..

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:40 am

OK everyone please make final arrangements by Thursday night 9-11-08 before 6:00pm. After this time frame any rooms that have not been booked will be turned back in.

Fast Eddie wrote:There are 15 rooms total...

1. Jon/Geri (PAID)
2. Nick/Tina (PAID)
3. Sheri
4. Sheri (kids)
5. Eddie/Karen (PAID)
6. Allen/Betty
7. Allens' (Brother)
8. Tucker
9. Jill (PAID)
10. Tena/Brian
11. Paul
12. Derrick/Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:45 am

hey eddie arent you missing two tony and hippy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 am

Sweet I can't wait to go on this trip!!!
:*drive*:
Glad you got us a room eddie

Back to top Go down

Tail of the Dragon - Page 2 Empty Room Status Update

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:OK everyone please make final arrangements by Thursday night 9-11-08 before 6:00pm. After this time frame any rooms that have not been booked will be turned back in.

There are 15 rooms total...

1. Jon/Geri (PAID)
2. Nick/Tina (PAID)
3. Sheri
4. Sheri (kids)
5. Eddie/Karen (PAID)
6. Allen/Betty
7. Allens' (Brother)
8. Tucker
9. Jill (PAID)
10. Tena/Brian
11. Paul
12. Derrick/Alexis
13. Steve/Tony
14. Hippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:29 pm

bummer I wish I could go but going without nick jst doesnt seem right so I will wait until he get home we will hopefully go next year. tear the dragon up for us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:37 pm

Friday Sept 19th roll out time will be at 1:00pm from Ryans' in Clarksville. At 2:00pm will be leaving from Phillips66 on Old Hickory Blvd exit 40 Interstate 24 in Nashville, then onto the Hotel. For those individuals not able to be at either meeting points please get with me so that I may provide you with the Hotel info.

Fast Eddie wrote:OK everyone final arrangements are done. Unforunately 2 rooms were turned back in now leaving us with 13 rooms total.

1. Jon/Geri (PAID)
2. Nick/Tina (PAID)
3. Sheri
4. Sheri (kids)
5. Eddie/Karen (PAID)
6. Allen/Betty
7. Allens' (Brother)
8. Tucker
9. Jill (PAID)
10. Paul (PAID)
11. Derrick/Alexis
12. Steve/Tony
13. Hippy

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:45 pm

Great timing, Eddie. I was just about to ask.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:45 pm

I had talked with Jill last week about going with her and if things can be worked out, it will be awesome seeing everyone again. :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:13 am

I will be attending after all. Let me know if anyone would like to split a room or info on getting my own. Can't wait to see all of you again! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:50 pm

It's going to be really crowded in Gatlinburg this weekend. UT plays Florida and they say Gatlinburg is awful when they play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:18 pm

christy/troy7-7 wrote:It's going to be really crowded in Gatlinburg this weekend. UT plays Florida and they say Gatlinburg is awful when they play.

I heard the same thing. Oh well, we have our rooms in stone anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Yep. I think we are actually going to make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:26 pm

christy/troy7-7 wrote:It's going to be really crowded in Gatlinburg this weekend. UT plays Florida and they say Gatlinburg is awful when they play.
cool we get to tame the "Dragon" and kick some "gator" ass...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Just wanted to let people know about some things you may need for the trip. Looking forward to the trip, we have some regulars for the "Dragon" as well as some 1st timers. This year me and Eddie will be cruising in something different, yes it's a Mustang..

1. Clothes - Might want to bring warmer clothes for the night time, in the mountains it'll be around 10 degrees cooler than what we're used to. 2. Camera, video - Lots of picture chances with the group and yourselves.
3. Extra cash - Go-kart racing, gem stoning, eating out, etc..
4. Chairs, coolers - Usual stuff, extra snacks, BOYB if you want.
5. Swim suits - The hotel does have an outdoor heated pool.

See everyone FRIDAY!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:49 am

I deleted my previous post because it came out differently from what I meant to write after my 500 mile drive his morning. I just wanted to say I am sorry if I hurt anyones feelings. As I previously stated, I had made plans to attend a few weeks ago but worried that other issues might cloud some of the fun and was thus willing not to attend for the sake of the club. However, after great discussion with several close friends, I will be attending the Tail of the Dragon and am looking forward in seeing you all this weekend. I had previously made arrangments to visit friends there in Knoxville and had offered to split someones room fee if that would help anyone out and sort of keep everyone together per say. In addition, I will be bringing a couple of friends to introduce to the club if that's ok.

Again, I am sorry if my poorly thought words offended anyone. As you all know, I would never intentionally hurt anyone and would appreciate your understanding in this. As time goes by, sometimes things happen to sperate personal relationships without having to unesserarily seperate friends. Please let me know if their is anything I can do to help with the event, or if you need me to bring anything.

Hugs

Cindy

Last edited by budlightbabycindy on Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Word came out wrong)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Well it's almost time.. Man can't wait.. This just keeps getting better, I talked with the Hotel today and they have now help out with another discount. We're now getting discount at one of the amusement areas, that does Go-Karts, Bungee Jump, plus a couple of other things. We each get a 2 hour armband for unlimited rides for only $19.. :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2