WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys...I swear i didn't die or anything...

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys...I swear i didn't die or anything... Empty Hey guys...I swear i didn't die or anything...

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey

long time no see or even a post. I have been working a ton and stuff, but i talked to pat and i'll be there saturday. Oh and before you ask, no i have not gotten any mods on my car yet haha. well new plugs. thats like 50 hp's right? Razz haha

Back to top Go down

Hey guys...I swear i didn't die or anything... Empty Re: Hey guys...I swear i didn't die or anything...

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:09 pm

Well did you get the 4 electrode platinum ones cause those make like 80 RWHP easy with the 4 electrode tune.

And see you there man look forward to crusin again I havent been down there with everyone in awhile. NO one has been out haha

Back to top Go down

Hey guys...I swear i didn't die or anything... Empty Re: Hey guys...I swear i didn't die or anything...

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:16 pm

haha no they were just the ngk iridium plugs

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:03 am

Iridium plugs add like 500 HP.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:26 am

whoa!!! sign me up for some of those!!! :_lol_:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:17 pm

lol, good to hear about peeps cruizing together for sat! give me a call 317-509-8620 and we can meet at my place
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down