WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!!

2 posters

Go down

How I can help with the fliers for this weekend.

Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! I_vote_lcap0%Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! I_vote_lcap0%Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! I_vote_lcap25%Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! I_vote_lcap25%Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! Empty Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:18 pm

This up coming weekend is a big chance to get the word out about "March Madness"...

3 different things going on at the same time, and all 3 need to be hit hard and heavy with the "March Madness" fliers!!!!!

Hunter's Auto Expo at the Nashville Fairgrounds March 7th - 9th

Tennessee Kruzin Car Show at Paris Landing March 8th - 9th

Test -n- Tune at Clarksville Speedway March 9th

If we are to have a successful event, it's going to take more than 2 or 3 people pushing fliers. This is a call to everyone for help!!!!!!!

If you need fliers let me know. If you can hit any of the 3 stated places let me know. If you want someone else to come along with you let me know.

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! Empty Re: Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!!

Post by JH96GT Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:49 am

Possibly test and tune Sunday - but it depends on work. I'll know more as the weekend approaches.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!! Empty Re: Weekend of "March Madness" Fliers!!!

Post by RidethePony Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:54 pm

We can only go down on Saturday. My niece's birthday is Sunday.
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:38 pm

OK Firday @ Hunter's is taken care of by Paul. He'll be placing 300 fliers at the show..

Now for Saturday, Shaun has offered to hit the show and would like some others to tag along. Here's his number to meet with him at the fairgrounds. He's going to be focusing on the swap meet, vendors guys as well as placing some fliers inside..615-569-3554

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:49 pm

are you still going if the weather is bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:28 am

Well the show in Paris is still going on, it wasn't cancelled. Also some folks are heading down to Hunters today also. I know some folks were meeting at 11:00am to cruise down. Clarksville speedway is closed today...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Well the show is Paris turned out to be a BUST!!! We got there at 12:30pm and they closed the show up at 12:00pm. Folks were loading their rides and leaving when we got there.. Everything wasn't a bust though. Thanks to Jeremy, Tammi. Tyler, Victoria, Mike, Matt and Karen for taking the cruise over to Murray, KY. We hit up Advance Auto Parts, O'Rielly's Auto Parts and Autozone Auto Parts with fliers. Also tagged EVERY SINGLE CAR IN WALMART PARKING LOT...LOL

Thanks again guys & gals for the fun cruise and tagging party at Walmart..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:37 pm

don't forget we ate at taco johns. the best part of the whole trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down